Massive haul in the draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Massive haul in the draft

I like Devonta Smith too. And Najee.

Let’s reunite them ALL! ;)

Likely can only get one of those receiver and given the choice between the two Waddle adds more to this unit. Najee will be available but I prefer the Clemson back.

I didn't realise Tyshun Render played yesterday. If we get some production from him it would be a big tick in the FO´s favour.

"Disaster" is too strong. Seems like frequent mental errors and biting on fakes. That can be coached out of him. Does that make him a "star?" Not even close. What too many don't seem to understand is a player who turns out to be 'average' is a good pick in the NFL. I think NI can get there.

He is a rookie in the 4th game...lol

Honestly, this could go down as Miami's best-ever draft. Too early, obviously to say for sure. But, I believe Tua will be the real deal and if that happens as expected, what draft can you compare it to? Maybe 1983 when the Dolphins took Marino, Charles, Clayton and Roby.

Charles? Mike Charles from Syracuse? Hmm, I don't recall him doing much except eating his way to 320 lbs.

We may be looking at a historic draft.

All 3 o lineman appear to be talented, athletic and mean. Durability will determine a lot here.

igbo is a star in the making...wow... did I miss something- was he out yesterday and if so why?

Jones - safety draft pick is a player - much to learn....

Davis needs time but if he materializes watch out - he’s so massive.

All rides on Tua I know - that is if Tua is what he is advertised- a franchise QB - this draft seems to be stunningly good!

Olinemen look great which makes the draft good. Tua will define it ultimately, and Iggyis an athelete who needs to learn the position. He wasn’t out there this week because Byron Jones returned from his groin injury and Iggy was getting lit up when he was out there. Looked lost when he was startiing, blown coverages thought he had help deep when he didn’t, gave up a 57 yard completion with 16 seconds left in the 1st half last week, he lookedlost out there. That’s why he was out. He has potential, but that’s mostly taking Flo’s word for it as he has yet to demonstrate it in a game. He has a lot to learn.

Since we're talking draft, what's everybody's opinion on the 2 positions we should take in the first round next year?

I'm thinking DE and DT. I was leaning WR, but if Williams got over the hump and getting Wilson back next year, I think we're okay there for now, although I certainly wouldn't hate taking like a Waddle over a DT.
Weapons for Tua. Build the sh*t out of the offensive side of the ball. It's the best route to sustained success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom