Massive haul in the draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Massive haul in the draft

I don't know if Alber Wilson will ever regain his explosiveness.
But if you're staring at a chance to pick someone like Waddle I don't know how you turn that down because you have Albert Wilson.
Waddle has Tyreek Hill type of acceleration and top-end speed.
I don't know anything about Waddle! I was just saying we need some Albert Wilsons!

Since we're talking draft, what's everybody's opinion on the 2 positions we should take in the first round next year?

I'm thinking DE and DT. I was leaning WR, but if Williams got over the hump and getting Wilson back next year, I think we're okay there for now, although I certainly wouldn't hate taking like a Waddle over a DT.

I dont think Wilson is coming back though.

We may be looking at a historic draft.

All 3 o lineman appear to be talented, athletic and mean. Durability will determine a lot here.

igbo is a star in the making...wow... did I miss something- was he out yesterday and if so why?

Jones - safety draft pick is a player - much to learn....

Davis needs time but if he materializes watch out - he’s so massive.

All rides on Tua I know - that is if Tua is what he is advertised- a franchise QB - this draft seems to be stunningly good!
It was already historic when we landed Tua and didn’t have to move up to get him

I can't see Miami going DT & DE with their 1st two picks as someone mentioned earlier.
They need a dynamic player on offense. Someone like Waddle to go along with Williams, Parker, Gesickie makes to much sense.
The Penn State Lb would add another desperately needed dimension to that group too.
It's an interesting discussion. Do you take more of a sure thing, or draft for need? That's kind of what it comes down to with the DE class. Some interesting prospects that teams will, no doubt, gamble on. Should Miami? Maybe, but hopefully not at the expense of better talent on the board.

Parsons is as close to a sure thing as you can find in the draft. Wilson is probably the top DT and, I think worthy of a top-15 pick. Chase, Waddle and Smith would all be terrific adds for Miami. Anthony Schwartz is a blazing fast wide receiver, who might be a second round target. Could find some nice wr's in the second round.

If Hunt. Jackson and Kindley continue with their apparent upside and development, Miami might just skip drafting an OL until the later part of the 2021 draft; if at all.

Hopefully they'll fix the LB. DE and FS, positions and find a Slot Reciever, as well as, a more physical RB.
They need 2 more beasts so they must do more to turn every stone...
Flowers has done a great job!

Anyone saying Igbo is a beast or a star in the making based off 4 games which he didn't really prove anything is just wrong.

Anyone saying Igbo is a bust or sucks based off 4 games which isn't enough to prove anything is just wrong.

Maybe he's Ahmad Carroll or maybe he's Kenny Moore whatever the case there's no way to determine 4 games into his career. How many of you said Gesicki was a bust after 1 year?? I see lessons were not learned.

Against a good secondary Parker and Williams and the rest can't separate to give the QB some non-contested throws. Everything is contested and tight windows..
Look at how New England played our group vs. How they played Seattle's or KC's?

You need guys that can move to complement your offense.
Speed at the skillset position is a must in today's NFL.

You don’t remember what Parker did to Gilmore last season? He created some separation in that game.

His hammy is preventing him from playing at that same level so far this season. And Preston is still working and playing his way back from the knee injury.

Can’t believe our young rookie first round corner consistently gets blasted for getting beat. Guy never played in the nfl before and did not have a preseason. Let’s give the kid some time

Back
Top Bottom