Matt Moore + Mike Wallace deep go route | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore + Mike Wallace deep go route

Says the one pushing an agenda for a career back up QB and a one dimensional WR. :troll:

Career backup qb? Please post my words saying this. Otherwise you are trolling yourself. :crazy:

As for that wr, he is what he is. I can live with it, can you?

Since RT was drafted, I have never advocated anything short of RT starting. From yr 1 game 1. Period. Trying to paint me otherwise is short on knowledge of my POV and general trolling.

As for Wallace, I accepted the player he was/is when he signed. Sadly, a some think that's advocacy.

Mike Wallace has not been the same receiver since he held out the last year in Pittsburgh. He isn't a bad receiver by any means, just not worth what we payed him (up to this point). Maybe he can put it back together and get back towards a top tier receiver in this league. Once again statements like " I am not going to run a bunch of go routes in practice because it is bad for your legs" leads me to believe he is not interested in being great. I am pulling for him and Ryan as it is best for the team, we will see what happens. What I do know is Tannehill is a better overall QB than Moore, and Moore has had no more success with Wallace in anything that I have read during any of the practices over the last 2 years. I am confident in Moore coming of the bench though, and he is a great pro and team mate. I hope we don't trade him!

Career backup qb? Please post my words saying this. Otherwise you are trolling yourself. :crazy:

Since RT was drafted, I have never advocated anything short of RT starting. From yr 1 game 1. Period. Trying to paint me otherwise is short on knowledge of my POV and general trolling.

You sir, are absolutely correct. I was too quick to mouth off on that one without looking into it. :brewskis:

You sir, are absolutely correct. I was too quick to mouth off on that one without looking into it. :brewskis:

I took heat then for wanting and expecting him to start ASAP. Its a damned if you do and a damned if you don't situation. But I advocated it because by year 3, the coach and qb should show growth. Year 1 was lack of viable targets. Year 2 was trashy o line play. This year....year 3, is on RT and coaches shoulders.

I have been very consistent in this belief. And ty for your last post.

I took heat then for wanting and expecting him to start ASAP. Its a damned if you do and a damned if you don't situation. But I advocated it because by year 3, the coach and qb should show growth. Year 1 was lack of viable targets. Year 2 was trashy o line play. This year....year 3, is on RT and coaches shoulders.

I expect Tannehill to continue to improve. I hold him accountable for his play. If the OL is respectable, both run blocking and pass blocking, the offense should have a very good year. If the OL plays like last season, I still expect some improvement from Tannehill but I only hold him accountable for his play. If the OL sucks, it's on the OL. If the running game sucks, it's on the OL, RBs, and coaches. This "year 3" BS is just BS. I read that all over this forum. There is no fixed time table for QB development. If there were, a whole lot of QBs would be out of work right now.

I expect Tannehill to continue to improve. I hold him accountable for his play. If the OL is respectable, both run blocking and pass blocking, the offense should have a very good year. If the OL plays like last season, I still expect some improvement from Tannehill but I only hold him accountable for his play. If the OL sucks, it's on the OL. If the running game sucks, it's on the OL, RBs, and coaches. This "year 3" BS is just BS. I read that all over this forum. There is no fixed time table for QB development. If there were, a whole lot of QBs would be out of work right now.

Alex Smith would love you. And Mark Snatchez would send you a bouquet of chocolate strawberries. Year 3 matters. Jobs are on the line. Its good you think its bull****, but recent history says I'm right. RT contract is coming up, do you pay ala Jets or move on? Time will tell.

Also, you came into this thread to troll me. Why not go after other's holding the same position as I? That is where you come off as a little gnat. The great poet Ice Cube had a saying about gnats. Gnats are never a good thing.

My last response to anything you come at me with on this topic. You can go after the other posters who believe as I do on this topic.

Yeah let's pick our starting QB based on a pass that happens 1 or 2 times a game....IF THAT. Not to mention even the elite QB's hit on it less than 40%. So let's choose our starting QB based on that deep throw......:tubes:

Alex Smith would love you. And Mark Snatchez would send you a bouquet of chocolate strawberries. Year 3 matters. Jobs are on the line. Its good you think its bull****, but recent history says I'm right. RT contract is coming up, do you pay ala Jets or move on? Time will tell.

Also, you came into this thread to troll me. Why not go after other's holding the same position as I? That is where you come off as a little gnat. The great poet Ice Cube had a saying about gnats. Gnats are never a good thing.

My last response to anything you come at me with on this topic. You can go after the other posters who believe as I do on this topic.

Year 3 is the season where improvement is expected. Tannehill has already shown significant improvement. Coaches and GMs are not as myopic as fans.

Since when is a differing opinion trolling? If you want to simply type your opinion unchallenged, you came to the wrong place.

Year 3 is the season where improvement is expected. Tannehill has already shown significant improvement. Coaches and GMs are not as myopic as fans.

Since when is a differing opinion trolling? If you want to simply type your opinion unchallenged, you came to the wrong place.

Why me? Scroll back, there were others with the same opinion, but you just by passed them. And why is that? Did I offend those that carry this qb water. Are the water boys so easily offended?

If year 3 is about growth, San Fran and Indy did it all wrong. And thecJets did it right.

Yeah let's pick our starting QB based on a pass that happens 1 or 2 times a game....IF THAT. Not to mention even the elite QB's hit on it less than 40%. So let's choose our starting QB based on that deep throw......:tubes:

Problem is, those mistakes need to become rare. Decision making in the red zone is a must. Growth. He's not a rookie anymore. Demand and expect more, you know like how people demand and expect more from Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom