Matt Moore + Mike Wallace deep go route | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore + Mike Wallace deep go route

If you start Moore over Tannehill, you're giving up on Tannehill. You don't have any young QB's waiting in the wings. You know Moore will never take you anywhere near a SB. Even if Tannehill only has a very small chance to make it, you stick with Tannehill in the hope that he defies the odds. Otherwise, there's no point in playing the season.

You only make this move if you believe Moore gives you a much, much better chance of making the playoffs, and I don't think that's the case. I am, and have been, very concerned about Tannehill, but he still has better than a puncher's shot, given his athletic ability and the new offense.

Moore is just a good back-up QB; that's it. He's good in spurts, but not even for an entire game, let alone a full season IMO. That said, Tannehill doesn't seem to have "it". I predict that after the season is over Philbin and Tannehill will be gone.

Moore is just a good back-up QB; that's it. He's good in spurts, but not even for an entire game, let alone a full season IMO. That said, Tannehill doesn't seem to have "it". I predict that after the season is over Philbin and Tannehill will be gone.

I wish Philbin was gone already. I still want to win so I don't wish him bad. I think he is not a good NFL coach.

People will get bent out of shape about it, but I think we've pretty much seen what we're going to get from Tannehill. He might improve slightly under better coaching, but he's never going to be top of the league elite. Barring injury, he'll be a decent to pretty good QB that probably will get you to the playoffs, but never the big dance. My opinion. I would keep looking if I was Miami. Hell, if the Rams would give me a 1st rounder and a good player in an area of need, I would negotiate.

I'm pretty sure you can find some pretty good highlight reels of Ted Ginn too. Doesn't make him a good football player.

Except Ginn never produced like Wallace.

Are you saying he has? Or are you saying 95+% of his catches are a single route on broken plays?

Except Ginn never produced like Wallace.

Are you saying he has? Or are you saying 95+% of his catches are a single route on broken plays?

Well Wallace has never produced like Brown but its moot. Ginn is not a good NFL player overall.
I do think he has value but not as a first rounder, he plays more like a 5th rounder.
Wallace has been very good but the past two years he has been a bottom level number one guy.
That's saying that out of 32 so called number ones, he is not near the top 15

cant believe the entire NFL is missing the boat on a stud like Matt Moore. Carolina was so crazy to keep drafting qb's with this hal of fame player on roster and how could we start a rookie over this pro bowl quality qb.
The real shame is that the dolphins have turned down many high draft picks to keep him on our roster

You know what is funny? You're attempt of mockery.

Nobody claims that Moore is a Pro Bowl QB much less a Hall of Famer. Nobody proclaims anything about Moore except that he is a good backup.
The reason why we are actually talking about Moore is based on the fact that Tannehill has not shown any franchise QB potential yet. He has shown that he can be a decent, maybe good QB but if you have seen the potential for a franchise QB then please give me your glasses.

Therefore your mocking attempt actually backfires because it is not based on how bad Moore is but that Tannehill has simply not separated himself enough from Moore yet.

You know what is funny? You're attempt of mockery.

Nobody claims that Moore is a Pro Bowl QB much less a Hall of Famer. Nobody proclaims anything about Moore except that he is a good backup.
The reason why we are actually talking about Moore is based on the fact that Tannehill has not shown any franchise QB potential yet. He has shown that he can be a decent, maybe good QB but if you have seen the potential for a franchise QB then please give me your glasses.

Therefore your mocking attempt actually backfires because it is not based on how bad Moore is but that Tannehill has simply not separated himself enough from Moore yet.

Tannehill separated himself from Moore two years ago as a rookie. Two OC's have decided that Tannehill is their starter and multiple OC's have determined that Moore is nothing but a backup.
Never said Tannehill was all that but the whole NFL sees Moore as a backup and Im sure many of their Gm's have expensive prescription glasses.

Whats funny is people that think Moore should start when only certain fans have that opinion, nobody in the NFL shares that opinion and that's why he is our backup.

Steelers are very good at knowing when to let players go. I think they knew that there was little or no upside to Wallace and that maybe he was even declining. I am not even sure Wallace should be starting...

Except the Steelers offered Wallace more money when both men were talking contracts. So how does that fact sit in your theory?

Back
Top Bottom