Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident.

i want to win that game really bad but i still hope he is O.K

Dolphin39 said:
I just read on CBS Sportsline that Big Ben was involved in a motorcycle accident, lost most of his teeth, broke his jaw and injured both knees.:(

I hope the guy is ok. They said he is serious, but stable.

Any else heard this?

Really that's too bad. I heard he just had head and face injuries. I didn't know he lost his teeth, that's no fun.:(

he also suffered a 9 inch laceration to the back of his head he is getting surgery RIGHT NOW

i hope he's alright....if his knees are banged up...this may not be good for the upcoming yr.....great qb and a great talent...hope he's ok

they said both his knees are seriously injured... if he tears just 1 ligament he wont be playing for atleast 4-6 months.

I hope he fully recovers. AFTER week 1. Lets be serious guys...he is alive and is in serious but stable condition. He'll be alright...eventually.

these guys and motorcycles...and w/out a helmet...cmon ben!

ive never been a fan of bikes and guys should know better....contracts must get stiffer and laws too...how can it not be illegal to not wear a helmet in pitt?????

Tenacious D/O said:
I hope he fully recovers. AFTER week 1. Lets be serious guys...he is alive and is in serious but stable condition. He'll be alright...eventually.

u rather us beat the with charlie batch at qb???? thats a horrible thing to say

themole said:
I am of the belief that ALL accidents can be prevented.
you can't be serious. They are called accidents for a reason.

themole said:
Big Ben Screwed up! It falls squarely on his shoulders.
I'm pretty sure this was not Ben's fault. It was the lady he hit...not 100% sure though

My gosh. It's one thing for Kellen Winslow to go down, but this guy is one of the biggest stars in the NFL right now.

Firesole said:
???? He should know better to do what? He didn't do anything illegal (unless he caused the accident). Man, you guys need to get off your high horses. If he didn't have anything stipulated in his contract he didn't do anything wrong.

He should know better than to take a chance with his livilihood. It's not like he sits in an office all day, he needs his body to be in top notch condition to play football.

and for the record I have and ride a motorcycle, and I will always wear a helmet. Texas is a state that also gives you an option to wear it or not, but even in the heat it is better to be safe than sorry.

trate121hb said:
u rather us beat the with charlie batch at qb???? thats a horrible thing to say

I fully agree. It's not a game unless we're playing them at full strength. I wish him a speedy recovery, and not just for that reason.

I am not making fun of anything becuz i would like to see are dolphins beat pittsburg in there better form, but now between daunte's knee and big ben 's jaw the opener became the injured bowl not fun at all.

Back
Top Bottom