Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted) | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted)

Boomer said:
Greenway and Manny Lawson are big OLB's last time I looked mate. ;)

Wimbley is going at 12.

I think Marshall will go before we pick in 3.

I agree Wimbley wont be there when we pick, but if by some miracle he his I would pick him right up

Hey Boomer.. have you heard any rumblings or rumors about Tampa Bay supposedly being enamored with OG Taitusi Lutui at #23?

RunRickyRun34 said:
Hey Boomer.. have you heard any rumblings or rumors about Tampa Bay supposedly being enamored with OG Taitusi Lutui at #23?

Guy I keep hearing is Marcus McNeil.

what do you guys think about Ahmad Brooks? (I have searched this thread and have barely found his name mentioned) he's a great talent with some off the field issues but Saban could straighten that up. could he be a possibility to replace Thomas? (obviously I'm talking about through the supplemental draft)

I keep hearing that Rick has won his appeal.....i know these are just rumors....but if he did do u think the fish will keep him or do u think we'll have a team to trade him to???? and for what compensation????

trate121hb said:
I keep hearing that Rick has won his appeal.....i know these are just rumors....but if he did do u think the fish will keep him or do u think we'll have a team to trade him to???? and for what compensation????

To be honest I have no idea, suffice to say that they are JUST rumours. I think it's VERY unlikely that westcoastsports or whatever the website was, would know ANYTHING about the result of Ricky's test.

I am anti trading him because we don't get the value. I mean, he's a top 5 back and essentially we'd be dealing him for a 3.

nick1 said:
what do you guys think about Ahmad Brooks? (I have searched this thread and have barely found his name mentioned) he's a great talent with some off the field issues but Saban could straighten that up. could he be a possibility to replace Thomas? (obviously I'm talking about through the supplemental draft)

Love him. But he's a damn headcase. I'd draft him with a supplemental 3 in a second if he was right mentally and his weight was in check.

Boomer said:
Actually it doesn't. It uses the pound. :wink:

I'm going to pretend that I already knew that the UK resisted the euro currency swap...so that people don't think I'm a nerd.

Well, ok actually I did know that but that's just because I was an Econ major when I went to georgetown.

Back
Top Bottom