Merged: Dolphins Players Trying To Recruit McNair/ No Mcnair!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Players Trying To Recruit McNair/ No Mcnair!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
So when can we trade Chambers???....

I'm getting sick and tired of him trying to play Phinz GM. Shut up already, it's not your place to make roster decisions, especially one as lame as McNair....

PHINZ RULE!!!
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

vt_dolfan said:
Yikes....

Is that really the case....if it is.....Id really have second thoughts on Bree's. All I can say about that article is WOW!!!
The throwing motion is baseball is different. In football it is not nearly as bad. For example Rich Gannon came back from one and became MVP.

TAK said:
The throwing motion is baseball is different. In football it is not nearly as bad. For example Rich Gannon came back from one and became MVP.

I hope so..youd think the throwing motion in football would be pretty stressful also. That injury really makes me wonder....but I am very confident that Saban will make the right call.

How is it going to be for Gus to try to line up and throw the ball to Chambers, a guy who just lobbied for another QB (McNair) to replace you!

vt_dolfan said:
I hope so..youd think the throwing motion in football would be pretty stressful also. That injury really makes me wonder....but I am very confident that Saban will make the right call.
Have you ever thrown the football so much that it hurts to throw it anymore? If you are throwing the football right then you feel the pain in the muscles of your upper arm not the shoulder area.

TAK said:

Not to mention the guys in that article were said to have complete tears of the labrum.

Brees's injury is a partial tear.

Look, there is concern about the injury. But all I'm saying is that every doctor and person close to Brees says his progress is ahead of schedule and he'll be 100% for the season.

Sal Lisitano said:
you keep stuff like this on the DL...it becomes public...and the only thing this does is...make Gus lose confindence. not a good thing.
i dont know. if gus hasnt lost his confidence over his terrible play, i dont think this will bother him

How can you guys forget that it was only 2 years ago that Steve McNair was Co-MVP of the league with Peyton Manning. The last 2 years were not his fault. They purged a ton of talent because Tennessee was in salary cap hell, and Steve got hurt because outside of Brett Favre he took the next worst beating of any QB. You don't think Houck will make sure he is protected? I know Steve isn't what he was 5 years ago, but to say you would take Gus Frerotte over Mcnair, that is ridiculous. Obviously we all want Drew Brees, but if for some reason that doesn't work out, I don't think there is a better option. Culpepper? What has he ever done without Randy Moss. With McNair we could draft a QB, and have Steve groom him and take over. Remember McNair sat for 2 years before he ever took a snap. So if we can't get Brees, and I hope we do as much as any of you trust me, that is the direction we should go. He wouldn't eat up that big of a salary at this point in his career.

MooreNat89 said:
How is it going to be for Gus to try to line up and throw the ball to Chambers, a guy who just lobbied for another QB (McNair) to replace you!

The same way Gus can play for a coach that wants to replace him. He's either a professional about it and moves on, or should be gone.

Nublar7 said:
I wouldn't mind having McNair here, IF we can't get Brees or Culpepper. If we can't land one of those guys getting McNair and then drafting a QB early may be one of the best moves we could do. However, Brees first, then Culpepper, and then McNair.

couldnt agree more nublar ive said all along i wouldnt mind McNair comin here, he's not my first pick, but get the guy a good team around him and he could shine again

I hate mcnair he is old and injury proned.....we need a new young gun........GOD smartin up people

apa64che said:
I know he's an outstanding QB but after watching him in the Pro Bowl, i have second thoughts.

so based on pro bowl performance, manning is a bust too ?

Back
Top Bottom