Merged: Football Hero Killed In Afghanistan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Football Hero Killed In Afghanistan

GreenFin said:
A very unique individual. Joing the military (especially in times like these) is admirable. But giving up a million dollar dream job to serve your country in Special Ops....words can't even define this guys Patriotism. He is a tru American Hero.

I'd hate to be Simeon Rice right now. He really showed no class in an interview with Jim Rome after Tillman let it be known what his plans were. The difference between a real man and a punk are even more evident now.
What did Rice say?

LIQUID24 said:
What did Rice say?

That subhuman a-hole responded that "Tillman wasn't that good of a player anyway."
I hope that piece of crap can sleep now.

:patriot: Pat's pure patriotism will always be remembered. His selfless act can surely set a great example for all Americans, especially our children. As a vet, there is sadness in the loss of any of our military members. I salute all of them!

LIQUID24 said:
What did Rice say?

Just listen to Romey in about 15 minutes. I'm sure he'll touch on that interview.
I can't recall word for word what was said but I remember Rice basically saying that he was doing it for attention or something. It was just a really classless interview. I lost all respect for Rice after that..

My hope for the Tillman family is that after the tears dry up, the pride in his accomplishments in life remain.

I also hope his brother and all his brother's in arms return home safe.

Rick 1966 said:
That subhuman a-hole responded that "Tillman wasn't that good of a player anyway."
I hope that piece of crap can sleep now.
Wow. What an a-hole. :shakeno: To think Tillman gave up his life for people like Rice...

2-3 years ago, Dr. Z rated him as the best safety in the league.

Sucks that he's leaving a family behind.....and that his brother likely had to see him die.

R.I.P brave soldier.

That is very sad. We all owe him and others like him a huge thanks for defending us and keeping us all safe. R.I.P., Pat.

i remeber how proud i felt when i heard he was leaving the nfl to go fight. what a sacrifice he and all the other soilders have made. this really helps keep life in perspective. God bless all who serve our country and God be with the families of those
we have lost.

Yes. There is no need to inject politics into this. Just show your respect for the fallen , and leave pollitics for a more suited topic.

Back
Top Bottom