MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007

This is a terrible idea. Home games are important in the NFL and now we lose one. Rule of thumb is take care of business at home and then split on the road and you should be in playoff contention. I HATE this! :tantrum:

they better not be playing the giants because i was planning on flying down to miami to watch them take on the gmen, plus overall i dont like giving up a home game sooo im just praying that playing in england wont effect us neagtively however it is another prime time game which is a plus

they better not be playing the giants because i was planning on flying down to miami to watch them take on the gmen, plus overall i dont like giving up a home game sooo im just praying that playing in england wont effect us neagtively however it is another prime time game which is a plus

Is it prime-time? We are 5 hours ahead of you guys. For an 8PM ET kick-off in the USA, it'd be a 1AM kick-off over here. I'd be VERY doubtful if it were to start at that time. My guess would be roughly a 1PM ET start, a 6PM kick-off over here.

That is unless I have missed something.

Is it prime-time? We are 5 hours ahead of you guys. For an 8PM ET kick-off in the USA, it'd be a 1AM kick-off over here. I'd be VERY doubtful if it were to start at that time. My guess would be roughly a 1PM ET start, a 6PM kick-off over here.

That is unless I have missed something.

If it is not on network tv. I hope directv makes it live and not tape delay.

If it is not on network tv. I hope directv makes it live and not tape delay.

You can bet your house that it'll be on network TV.

The NFL would'nt do something like this and not showcase the hell out of it.

Tape delay could be an issue though.

:lol:

You just had to go there didn't you.....

Anyone interested in considering a trip across the pond to see the game?

I'd be interested myself.

Hey Defensivefan, what's it like getting tix over there for an event like this, any idea? Are we talking sold out in an hour or would it take a while for them to sell them off?

Hard to say what the demand will be as its been so long since we even had an exhibition game. My guess that it will be a sell out but not immediately. Where is the best place to sit- near midfield?

I always sat right on the 50 yard line for the Claymores games at Hampden because that way you get a good view of both end zones. If you choose an end zone you take the risk that nothing will come your way, but you get the more madden like video game perspective while watching.

With all the Dolphins fans in England, it'll at least feel like a home game. It better be the Giants though, becayse it would be TOTAL BULL**** if we lost a home game against a divisional rival. :tantrum:

:lol:

You just had to go there didn't you.....

Anyone interested in considering a trip across the pond to see the game?

I'd be interested myself.

Hey Defensivefan, what's it like getting tix over there for an event like this, any idea? Are we talking sold out in an hour or would it take a while for them to sell them off?

It sucks it won't be here, but I would be open to a trip. Never been to England before.

Back
Top Bottom