MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007

2 days late I think on this topic.

You're telling me you knew 2 days ago the Fins would be playing a regular season home game in England? First I've heard of it.

What a freakin bone job this is. We're last place and now will only have 7 home games. And the Giants get to benefit just like they did when they got 8 home games becuase of Catrina.

What a bunch of F'in bull s...!!!!!!

I hope they schedule the game early in the year so it would mean one less game on the dirt infield. That would be the only positive to losing a home game.

There is nothing positive about losing a home game.
There's only 8 of them and they're f'in important!

It would seem much more logical if they had given the Giants a 'home' game over there if they are (likely) having them go over anyways.....being that they had 9 home games last year (2005).

I know that the way they do the schedule that it wouldn't really work.....but for them to have only 7 true road games in 2 of the last 3 years just seems wrong to me.

It would seem much more logical if they had given the Giants a 'home' game over there if they are (likely) having them go over anyways.....being that they had 9 home games last year (2005).

I know that the way they do the schedule that it wouldn't really work.....but for them to have only 7 true road games in 2 of the last 3 years just seems wrong to me.

I agree with you on the Giants not having 8 true road games again is a bit of a sham, but if this games turns out like I think it could, the support will be well into the majority for Miami and will be akin to more of a college type atmosphere. Louder for Longer!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I'm there!!! :D :D :D

anyone know how to get tickets yet? nothing on ticketmaster....as soon as anyone gets some news can they let us know!!

I'm there!!! :D :D :D

anyone know how to get tickets yet? nothing on ticketmaster....as soon as anyone gets some news can they let us know!!

:lol:

Easy there bud.

It will be awhile.
They haven't even made the schedule dates yet.

What happened to them playing in Toronto this year I guess we get the next year! Good Job we get pushed back more because we were hinted about getting a game before Arizona/San Fran played in Mexico!

am i the only one who thinks this should have been an away game?

The plan is for every NFL team to play abroad over then next 16 years. I think the idea was to have 2 per year and that way each team woud have 1 home and 1 away over the 16 years so in the end it all balances out.

I'm not sure on this and I can't remember the source but have a look at some of the forums at www.nfluk.com as there has been some discussion there I believe.

Back
Top Bottom