MERGED-PFT Saban done after season-Spartans want Saban | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-PFT Saban done after season-Spartans want Saban

elite14eva said:
i just listened to the nick saban show & a caller brought up the rumor of him going back to michigan state & saban said he's happy where he's at & he's not interested in going back north.
Of course, two Novembers ago he said he was happy in LSU and not looking to move.....

I will lose all respect for him, another Pete Carroll. I will also lose faith in the organization. If you keep making changes you will never give yourself any chance to execute a plan. The Pats have proved continuity is everything in the NFL. I'm extremely unhappy with the way things are going this year and do think coaching is a big part of it but I do feel the guy deserves and should take the chance to right the ship.

If he does leave we need to forget about an ex college coach nect time and take an NFL guy.

And there is a light at the end of the tunnel for MSU? The team constently on a downslide and losing a great QB after the season of an already bad team?

Saban is a coward if this is true, but I won't trust it. I still respect Saban some even if this year has been miserable for the Fins. But PFT is a lot better than it used to be. What you see reported on ESPN with breaking news is reported 5 hours earlier on PFT. I swear it and I have seen it many times, like when Leinart finally signed his deal. I posted it with PFT credit and everyone said it was bull**** and a few hours later ESPN posts it.

Did anyone listen/watch his radio show on Miamidolphins.com and/or 790 The Ticket? A called asked him about the MSU rumor...he said he has no intentions of going back up north...I usually like PFT but they're off on this one

ac_lanham said:
Did anyone listen/watch his radio show on Miamidolphins.com and/or 790 The Ticket? A called asked him about the MSU rumor...he said he has no intentions of going back up north...I usually like PFT but they're off on this one
All he said was no intentions to go north? What about staying in the south and going to the Hurricanes? Or to Alabama?

I would like to hear him say that he is staying in Miami and will coach the Dolphins in 2007.

Crypt Keeper said:
All he said was no intentions to go north? What about staying in the south and going to the Hurricanes? Or to Alabama?

I would like to hear him say that he is staying in Miami and will coach the Dolphins in 2007.

The caller asked him about Michigan State only. He was speaking a good bit about getting his stars back next year and building a good franchise for the future. I think he's definitely staying. He seemed very upbeat. He loves him some JT too

ac_lanham said:
The caller asked him about Michigan State only. He was speaking a good bit about getting his stars back next year and building a good franchise for the future. I think he's definitely staying. He seemed very upbeat. He loves him some JT too
Thats good to hear him talking about next year with the Dolphins. You just have to be worried, because he did a lot of "I love LSU and don't plan on leaving" before he jumped to Miami.

I agree though, I doubt he leaves, but there will always be that worrisome feeling in the back of our minds.

PLEASE TAKE HIM. I would offer Charles Rogers BACK to Michigan State if they took Saban off of our hands. He's available too.

Saban's not going anywhere.

Listened to both the PC, and the radio show, his response to the Michigan St. question was:

"That is crazy. Rest assured that we're very happy here in Miami and realize we have a great challenge ahead of us. Nobody likes losing, but we've been able to make some business decisions that set us up nicely in terms of the cap, we've got some players coming back, etc... etc.. I have no interest in going back up North."

He'll be here for the original 5 year contract, if not more.

anyone that would leave sunny Miami to go to Michegan is crazy. I am sure Saban will be here for at least 5 more years. This wasn't a quick fix.

Smithboy said:
Saban's not going anywhere.

Listened to both the PC, and the radio show, his response to the Michigan St. question was:

"That is crazy. Rest assured that we're very happy here in Miami and realize we have a great challenge ahead of us. Nobody likes losing, but we've been able to make some business decisions that set us up nicely in terms of the cap, we've got some players coming back, etc... etc.. I have no interest in going back up North."

He'll be here for the original 5 year contract, if not more.

yeah, nice digging that up Smithboy. You should post that as its own thread. That's what I want to hear from Saban

Back
Top Bottom