Merged:Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!/I would expect Ricky back | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!/I would expect Ricky back

There are a lot of reasons that I do see Ricky coming back. He needs to get that money paid. Him coming back Wayne may only make him pay back 2 million or something like that. He knows that if he doesnt pay the money back he doesn't have anything. I also dont think that he like Wanny, Dave abused the fact that we had Ricky and ran him to death.

Some good things about him being gone a year.

His body has had time to heal from the beating he took year after year.

He may have missed the game and when he puts the pads back on he will find love for it again.

He sees the support that he still has after screwing the fans, most still like him.

I personally dont care if he comes back or not. I think we are going to draft Smith either way. I can see Gordon making some good carries, and I think we can pick up a good RB in the 3rd round.

Accept and no he doesnt aknowledge that what he did was wrong, if he comes back its because he had enough fun already and he is starving.

God damn you couldn't have posted that in another ricky thread? There is way to many ricky threads. :cooldude:

CanadianPhinFan said:
He said clearly on 60 minutes that he didn't know what he did wrong and didn't owe anyone an apology :rolleyes:

He sure did and Morley Safer was dumbfounded by his response.

Bad Lieutenant said:
I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.

Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

dolphindiehard said:
True but dont forget, he cant come back officially to the roster before July and if he comes back then he wont play in a regular season game until Oct. because of the 4 game suspension. Therefore in reality he has 6 months to work out and get back in shape. That is very possible.
He already has a contract with the dolphins, I believe he can come back whenever he wants am I not correct?

Celtkin said:
Thanks for the info.

Is your friend a friend of Ricky, Ricky's agent, evesdropper at the phone company, or a Dolphin's insider?

or is it possibly Ricky's dealer??:roflmao:

Fitz said:
He already has a contract with the dolphins, I believe he can come back whenever he wants am I not correct?

He may be able to come back when he wants, but returning before July has him serving a 1 year suspension where as if he returns after July, it's a 4 game suspension.

I agree I hope he does play for the fins again. He has to play well because no contracts are guaranteed. I also think he has no choice but to play football again. He will also not be suspended for the 4 games he will start for us in September. The leauge and his agent and lawyers will work that out.

bdmagnum said:
He may be able to come back when he wants, but returning before July has him serving a 1 year suspension where as if he returns after July, it's a 4 game suspension.
I stand corrected!

lazlo73 said:
I may be wrong, but I beleive if Ricky comes back before July, he will be suspended for one year. So if he does come back it will not be before the draft.

Exactly what I remember hearing.

Back
Top Bottom