MERGED: Ricky's run already ended | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ricky's run already ended

SCall13 said:
How do you know Boston was a model citizen during camp? Were you there every day?
As far as what I said to Megatron. We already discussed it and I told him I was kidding and he knows I was. I think you look for reasons to call people names. Something wrong with your self esteem?
What I said about Ricky Williams is just as close to a fact as what any of these articles are saying and as close to a fact as what the Anti- RW people are saying. You just dont' agree and that is your right. SO go cry to someone else.

You backtracked making fun of Mega.......that much was obvious. I didn't call you names, I told you your argumentation was stupid. Now tell me again, who's got the self-esteem issues? :rofl3:

With Boston, where was it reported that he was anything BUT a model citizen in camp? With all the history of reported problems with the Cards and the Chargers, don't you think his name would've been the first thing in the Miami papers if he so chose to be a punk? We didn't see any of that with him. All the scouting reports early in camps and during the scrimmage with the Texans painted him as ready for a big season.

What is it exactly you've said about Ricky that is the truth? The only thing you seem to hang your hat on is that, "You'll see when he busts a 50 yard run." ............that's not the truth. That's your blind optimism.

enigmatics said:
You backtracked making fun of Mega.......that much was obvious. I didn't call you names, I told you your argumentation was stupid. Now tell me again, who's got the self-esteem issues? :rofl3:

What is it exactly you've said about Ricky that is the truth? The only thing you seem to hang your hat on is that, "You'll see when he busts a 50 yard run." ............that's not the truth. That's your blind optimism.

Do you go around looking for my posts for a particular reason?

I do make points. I don't hang my hat on saying "he'll break 50 yards runs" Maybe you should go back and read my other posts on this subject and you will see where I have provided PLENTY of ammunition to back up MY side of the argument. Again, if you don't agree, that's your right. Now, go away. Thank you.

enigmatics said:

No seriously any name calling on here is clearly just for laughs....................until they have a smash'em in the mouth hotkey............

Megatron said:
Problem is this Ricky/Ronnie back field is not going to happen, it's fantasy football stuff. If we indeed go to a three wide base, do you seriously want Ricky helping St. Clair block a blitzer??? No you want McMicheal helping block the blitzer. Also I don't see Ronnie Brown as having the size to be a lead blocker, nor do I see Ricky having it.

Exactly. The Ricky & Ronnie Show is pure fantasy football fodder.

enigmatics said:
The teams that do the running back by commitee usually do it because none of their backs are good enough to be the featured back.

SCall13 said:
Do you go around looking for my posts for a particular reason?

I do make points. I don't hang my hat on saying "he'll break 50 yards runs" Maybe you should go back and read my other posts on this subject and you will see where I have provided PLENTY of ammunition to back up MY side of the argument. Again, if you don't agree, that's your right. Now, go away. Thank you.

Go around looking for your posts? Wow talk about stroking one's own little ego. Do you do that with the left hand or right?

I have seen your other posts and you've written the exact same things. All you've said thus far is that it's a no brainer for Ricky to gain back all that weight, get into football shape, and be ready to go by Week 5 and he'll turn back into the Ricky of old, "Watch you guys will see when he busts a 50 yard TD run!!!!" ............... that's it. I wouldn't battle with you so much if you could come up with something more concrete. But when you realize the player you're defending is unreliable and unpredictable, that becomes quite the quest now doesn't it?

Megatron said:
The teams that do the running back by commitee usually do it because none of their backs are good enough to be the featured back.

I agree. It also disrupts continuity. I mean c'mon. Do you think Ricky Williams was ever meant to step onto the football field as a committee back?

enigmatics said:
Go around looking for your posts? Wow talk about stroking one's own little ego. Do you do that with the left hand or right?

I have seen your other posts and you've written the exact same things. All you've said thus far is that it's a no brainer for Ricky to gain back all that weight, get into football shape, and be ready to go by Week 5 and he'll turn back into the Ricky of old, "Watch you guys will see when he busts a 50 yard TD run!!!!" ............... that's it. I wouldn't battle with you so much if you could come up with something more concrete. But when you realize the player you're defending is unreliable and unpredictable, that becomes quite the quest now doesn't it?
Fan those flames buddy!!!!!!!!!:fire:

enigmatics said:

I can see where you back up your claims with fantastic facts and I can see where you put so much thought into them. Your genius just amazes me. I feel so unworthy to post in the same thread as you. :shakeno:

SCall13 said:
I can see where you back up your claims with fantastic facts and I can see where you put so much thought into them. Your genius just amazes me. I feel so unworthy to post in the same thread as you. :shakeno:
enigmatics are you gonna take that from him?!?!?!?!:fire:

SCall13 said:

Let's examine the facts. Still an undetermined offensive line. Major question marks at QB. A rookie runningback who hasn't played a down of professional football yet who also shared half the snaps with another back in college. And then Ricky Williams.....a man who was out of football for a year, who has weighed as light as 195 and won't be able to join the team to play in a regular season game till Week 5.

I'm supposed to think that combination is going to take the league by storm? Get real.

enigmatics said:
Let's examine the facts. Still an undetermined offensive line. Major question marks at QB. A rookie runningback who hasn't played a down of professional football yet who also shared half the snaps with another back in college. And then Ricky Williams.....a man who was out of football for a year, who has weighed as light as 195 and won't be able to join the team to play in a regular season game till Week 5.

I'm supposed to think that combination is going to take the league by storm? Get real.
SCALL13 I wouldn't let him talk to me that way if I were you.:fire:

Megatron said:
SCALL13 I wouldn't let him talk to me that way if I were you.:fire:

Hahah ..........we've got a thread fight hypeman.

enigmatics said:
Hahah ..........we've got a thread fight hypeman.
LOL, that's why my nickname at work is the Instigator. You should see me when I play hockey, a total mouthpiece, hahaha.

enigmatics said:

I have also said COUNTLESS times and in this thread, that Ricky may not come back - that he may yet change his mind again. I know I used words a little too big for you to sound out and read, but I'm sure you can get your boyfriend to read them for you. You read what you want to read in my posts. But I know what I type on here. I use facts to back up my side of arguments. ALl you do is search out people you disagree with and try to squash what they say by insulting the person. And that's fine. That's your M.O. Everyone can see it. Your posts are jokes. They consist of useless babbling.
As for my ego...it takes BOTH hands to stroke it. Whereas you probably use your pinky and thumb to stroke yours.

Here is one of my posts that argued my point on this threads subject:

OK so RW only broke the 1500 yard mark once. But it wasn't like RW played behind a line like the one Emmitt Smith played behind. If he had, then he would have easily cracked 1500 yards a season. That's right: EASILY. It's easy to agree with the guy who wrote this article. Especially when you don't weigh ALL of the facts that go along with it. Ricky broke 1000 yards in a season that he missed 6 games. His rookie year he missed 4 games. So the year RW missed 6 games, he was realistically on pace to break 1500 that season. Probably 1400 yards. But very possibly 1500. 1400 yards by any RBs standards is damn good.
I will admit that Ricky was not running as hard that last season with us. BUT, that WAS compounded by a terrible O Line.
All the facts should be put in to the equation before a fair assessment can be made. If you look at all the facts it comes out like this: Ricky Williams could be one of the most talented RBs in the league. If his heart is truly in it, he will be successful. If his heart isn't in it, we will know by the results. NOONE: me, you, or the so-called experts will know for sure until Ricky comes back, suits up and gets his hands on the football. Until then, we are all just chasing our tales with the same argument that will not dies until it is proven on the field one way or the other. If he comes back, my opinion is that he will do well. If he doesn't come back, alot of you will get your wishes and will say all of your "I told you so's"

And if he comes back and flops, then I will graciously admit that I was wrong.

So like I said, you see what you want to see. Because you have to find something to just talk crap about. You can't find anything intelligent to say, so you spend your time on the Finheaven boards looking for people to talk crap to. It just proves your level of intelligence. Which is obviously not very high.

Back
Top Bottom