Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

And the respect I have left for him would turn into complete hatred!

I agree, Vaark. BB will jump on him in a heartbeat, and JT would probably go there just to play with Tom
Reading that made me nauseated. I think the pats overall really need to look at becoming a younger team, hopefully Z.Thomas won't let him go there!

Reading that made me nauseated. I think the pats overall really need to look at becoming a younger team, hopefully Z.Thomas won't let him go there!

..or worse they both end up there....:rimshot:

I don't agree. I believe Zach was let go freely out of respect. BP could have pushed for at least a late round draft pick, esp from Dallas. He didn't.

I blame Wanny for Dan. Especially because of who was put in to replace him.

There is a big difference between letting a player who is under contract just walk, early in the off-season and throwing them out with the trash.

The Dolphins treated Zach with respect and he thanked them for it in following interviews in case anyone needs any kind of confirmation.

JT needs to get his priorities straight. I seriously could see him playing this season with his buddy Tom Brady. He'd be like a frigging albatross...

you guys make me laugh with the dancing part... emmitt smith, warren sapp did it, hell, lawrence taylor is going to be part of that show.

jason went there to the detriment of his weight room offseason workout, and i agree that it was foolish of him, but aside from that, what's the big deal ? really ? dancing ? would any of you guys say to emmitt, jason, warren or lawrence, that they are dancing queens in their face ? then don't do coward talk on a message board... simply my opinion, no offence. I understand some people who joke about it, hell i even do it, but sometimes i feel ppl get a head of steam in criticizing what is not that much of a big deal considering what he has done for this miami team and community in 10 years...

All those other guys were retired already. Out of the spot light and desperate for it. JT still in his career was an idiot. So many of you supported him too. Trying to justify that dancing was ample conditioning for a footbal season and could potentially be a good thing! Dancing does require athleticism and conditioning. However good luck trying to get your buddies together for a pick up "dance off" competition. It simply isn't an activity most men would entertain. I didn't make it this way I'm just stating the obvious because it is that way.

his days in miami are over. i agree with FKA on this one - jax would be a nearly perfect fit.

aso to get new deal by tom...?

first look at this....

Asomugha earned his first Pro Bowl selection last season and also was named All-Pro for his stellar play in 15 games. He allowed only eight receptions for 133 yards and no touchdowns

amazing huh? unbelievable if you ask me. Now this...

say bye to Aso as it seems.

first they signed their punter today to a 4 yr 12 mill deal.
now they can either franchise Aso or this...Multi year deal is iminent. i dono why neone would wna play for that organization but it is what it is.

http://raiderbeat.com/?p=684

Maybe he has ties to the area and does not want to move. Not everybody is in it for just the money.

Maybe he has ties to the area and does not want to move. Not everybody is in it for just the money.

who said nething about the money? if you clearly want to stay for a losing team doesnt that say your in it for the money and not for the game?

who wants to play on a losing team? i bet YOU would if they offered you 60 mill.

It said they are 23 and 73 or something in his 6 years there...

I would love to see Jason come back and have a productive year not only to benefit our young guys but to be given the oppurtunity to play on a team thats headed in the right direction.All the great years that he and zack played for the phins are not forgotten in my eyes!

I don't know why anyone would sign a long term deal with the Raiders. He should've just done what Haynesworth did and write into his next 1 year contract that he can't be Franchise Tagged again if he meets certain benchmarks.

Back
Top Bottom