Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

Prime Time said:
Whoa Whoa :lol: I am all for a bet...BUT you said CR nor US would do better then any of those 4 teams. I said either US or Costa Rica (at least one of the two, not neccesarily both) will do better then at least ONE of the four other teams you mentioned (not better then all..)

Well that sort of makes it more complicate on me, you are banking on one team doing well, I have to bank on 4 teams doing well... We have to cut it down the middle.

Prime Time said:
Whoa Whoa :lol: I am all for a bet...BUT you said CR nor US would do better then any of those 4 teams. I said either US or Costa Rica (at least one of the two, not neccesarily both) will do better then at least ONE of the four other teams you mentioned (not better then all..)

YEAH THAT. That is the bet as I understand it.

Friday..Germany vs. C.R. right?

CR wins...we win our bet....one win...bet won.

Quelonio said:
Well that sort of makes it more complicate on me, you are banking on one team doing well, I have to bank on 4 teams doing well... We have to cut it down the middle.

It does make it easier for me to win but look at it the way you said before...2 teams would have to do better then 4 other teams..and If only 1 of my teams did better then the other 4, I would still lose...or If they both do better then 2 of your teams each then I lose too.

Section126 said:
You gotta drop Portugal, and Denmark and add Sweden and Germany. I would also drop the Netherlands and add Poland. (Styles that hurt the US)

pOland really sucks they wont get pass the first round, in that group will be germany an costarica or ecuador

Section126 said:
For that matter...Costa Rica is better than alot of those teams....like Iran, Croatia and the Netherlands.

Netherlands has a great team one of the best teams, and Costa rica really it's a bada team, Germany will kill 'em

Prime Time said:
Says who? Yes Brazil is THEE powerhouse...but so what..you act like there has never been an upset in Soccer. Last time I checked, Senegal knocked off the Defending World Champs in the 2002 World Cup. That is why we play these games...

Who cares about defending champs. France was horrible going into the World Cup and that was not a upset to those that follow soccer.

Brazil is the team not because they are the defending champs but because they have the best player in the world (Ronaldhino) and the rest of their aresenal

Ukraine was the first team I think to qualify from Europe that is why their low ranking shocks me

If Germany was not the host country they would be out the first round

wpgfishfan said:
Who cares about defending champs. France was horrible going into the World Cup and that was not a upset to those that follow soccer.

Was horrible going into the World Cup? Are you serious?!? Was not an upset? I guess you must not follow Soccer...

Brazil is the team not because they are the defending champs but because they have the best player in the world (Ronaldhino) and the rest of their aresenal

They are very talented, but so are a lot of teams...I can almost guarantee Brazil will not win this World Cup.

Ukraine was the first team I think to qualify from Europe that is why their low ranking shocks me

If Germany was not the host country they would be out the first round

I agree with the Germany thing...well that and the fact that If they weren't in such an easy Group.

Prime Time said:
Not this time...

the will ,just look at the team

ronaldo , ronaldinho, adriano robinho roberto carlos cafu , baptista, juninho kaka etc...

no one has a better team

guatemalanfan said:
the will ,just look at the team

ronaldo , ronaldinho, adriano robinho roberto carlos cafu , baptista, juninho kaka etc...

no one has a better team

If that was the case, the Yankees should win the WS every year, but they don't...we'll see soon enough....

Alright, I'll take the bet as i originally said, my four teams must finish better than your two teams. Cool.

What should I do if I loose.

(as of friday we'll see Costa Rica loose)-

Quelonio said:
Alright, I'll take the bet as i originally said, my four teams must finish better than your two teams. Cool.

What should I do if I loose.

(as of friday we'll see Costa Rica loose)-

Let me talk to Section and see If he wants to be part of this...:)

Prime Time said:
Let me talk to Section and see If he wants to be part of this...:)

The guy gives you 4 teams to 2 and you don't take the bet???? Quelino I don't respect the USA in soccer but that is a bad bet my friend

Back
Top Bottom