Merged: "Thugs and Hoodlums" -Bill Parcells | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "Thugs and Hoodlums" -Bill Parcells

The media or whomever is going to report one side of the story. Has CJ said anything about the incident? We all know the media can drive players crazy with their relentless, nonstop approach to asking questions. When it says "Lipman tried speaking with him again" maybe CJ didn't want to talk at the time, maybe the guy kept standing in his path......WHO KNOWS!? I'm not sticking up for CJ, I'm just saying we should all have an open view since it's only one side of the story that we're hearing

Lipman isn't a member of the media....he's an NFL employee.

I love how talent and the possibilty of a player coming to the Dolphins can cure all ills. Remember when Belichick pushed that cameraman on his way to an end of game handshake with Mangini (I think)...he was the scum of the earth around here for that.

I was on the CJ bandwagon just a few days ago...until I stepped back and looked at the situation from a distance...ignoring the fact that the Dolphins were one of his favored destinations. The guy is pulling a T.O. Not much more of an insult I can pay him than that.

You have a point, i guess he did bring this upon himself, but we all know how the media acts and if the guy just wants to be left alone they should just leave him alone. The media thinks they are gods and this is something we all know. They think because they have a press pass its a pass to do whatever you want to whomever you want and disrespect everybody with no consequence.

access to the media is part of the job description of an NFL player....and specifically at the Pro Bowl. Don't like it chad? Get a new job.

I'm sure that there are parts of all our jobs we all hate....but how many of us have shoved and intimidated co-workers because of it?

Is he Jason Taylor though?
I'm not thrilled with JT and his grumpiness, but no he isn't.

Chad goes above and beyond to make himself the center of attention, and his very public displays of affection for every team not named the Cincinnati Bengals is not only a distraction, but also disrepectful to his teammmates and coaches. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is all posturing on his part for a new contract. If that is indeed the case, he's throwing everybody under the bus and raising a big stink all for $$$, which is selfish and not something that JT would do.

was it jason taylor who made insulting comments about john beck before he even tried on a phins uni??

I love jason taylor. But in the past couple of years I have heard more than a few times he has been disgruntled, upset, frustrated etc etc etc...

nobody rides his @ss for it. He celebrates after every sack or tackle for a loss.

nobody says he's disruptive or selfish. He lobbied against merriman and roids issue big time last year for dpoy... was that selfish.

I'm certainly not for steroids, but I think you can see some comparisons.

when your good, things like this are going to happen. if you back it up, fine, if you don't than, thats why you need to stfu.

Lipman isn't a member of the media....he's an NFL employee.

I love how talent and the possibilty of a player coming to the Dolphins can cure all ills. Remember when Belichick pushed that cameraman on his way to an end of game handshake with Mangini (I think)...he was the scum of the earth around here for that.

I was on the CJ bandwagon just a few days ago...until I stepped back and looked at the situation from a distance...ignoring the fact that the Dolphins were one of his favored destinations. The guy is pulling a T.O. Not much more of an insult I can pay him than that.

No, he was the scum of the earth around far before that. :wink:

was it jason taylor who made insulting comments about john beck before he even tried on a phins uni??

I love jason taylor. But in the past couple of years I have heard more than a few times he has been disgruntled, upset, frustrated etc etc etc...

nobody rides his @ss for it. He celebrates after every sack or tackle for a loss.

nobody says he's disruptive or selfish. He lobbied against merriman and roids issue big time last year for dpoy... was that selfish.

when your good, things like this are going to happen. if you back it up, fine, if you don't than, thats why you need to stfu.

That's your assumption. What exactly did JT say that was so wrong in regard to Merriman?

Also, has JT ever gotten into a shouting match with his QB?

Has JT ever thrown a punch at a coach?

Has JT ever gone on a 3 week crusade to badmouth the Dolphins and beg other teams to trade for him?

Has JT been accused of fraud?

Has JT pushed a league employee?

Has JT violated NFL rules by putting a "nueve nueve" nametag on his uni?

Does JT sport a blond mohawk for attention? Gold Teeth?

Does JT go to the great lengths to celebrate a good play that Ocho does?

Jason Taylor is grumpy and he's only a team player when the team revolves around him, but he isn't on the same level as Ocho.

No, I don't see the comparisons, at all. The worst thing Jason Taylor ever did, is SUPPOSEDLY (still completely unconfirmed) he badmouthed his head coach Cam Cameron...in private. And, that doesn't really compare with a career full of attention whoring, blowing up at players and coaches (during halftime of a PLAYOFF match, too), rehearsed touchdown extravaganzas, emotional instability and now physically assaulting a much smaller NFL employee at a venue where it was Chad Johnson's JOB to answer media questions (yes, it's part of his JOB to answer media questions at the Pro Bowl, if you don't like it, get another job).

sure you can see some comparisons... but were all going to paint a pretty pic of taylor.

he badmouthed the coach... private or public... thats insubordination... I get a written warning for that at my job.

no need to get into a shouting match with your qb... he's a defensive player...although I don't think you could argue trent green and taylor aren't best friends. I don't remember the quote, but it wasn't favorable coming out of taylors mouth, before trent green even got here.

being accused of something is much different than being proven guilty of something.
as far as the fraud goes. give me a link to the punishment he faced when it was proven that fraud took place.

now a guy can't even show his personality in the league without ridicule from some of us. do you think I give a rats a@@ if someone has a mohawk or gold teeth. there are a few young children in my town that have mohawks, am I to assume that they are or will turn out to be punks.

celebrations are celebrations. do you think that he just came up with the circle and punch at random, or did he perhaps think about it one night and say you know what, thats cool and I like it and thats what I am going to do.

Did jason taylor need to say anything about shawne merriman. Didn't the league take care of it... or was taylor lobbying for a dpoy award. funny timing at the end of the year when you are both up for the award, and you said nothing about your disapproval of merrimans roid usage in weeks 1-whatever.

I stated earlier I like jason taylor. I said there were some comparisons. I never said they were on the same level.

you can't substantiate a guys effort when celebrating imo... how does one guy get an excuse because the length he went to in celebrating wasn't as great a length as so and so.

I do. Chad has really never been anywhere near a bad guy or teammate. So some people don't like that he has fun and entertains? If their was no fun in the game then players would just be playing for money and taking plays off. Chad is Chad and I respect that because he never disrespects his opponents nor the fans. I never heard one NFL player say Chad offends them. They are just as curious as us fun lovers to see what he comes up with. BTW Chad didn't celebrate at all on either TD he had against us and ask Bill to call. him. BTW Cinn tried to trade him last year and Chad is saying make it happen since you didn't want me last year and your franchise sucks.

Tell me the last time you heard of Jason Taylor pushing reporters around because he was hounded during a 1 win season? Being hounded comes with the big payday, you get the glory when you win and you get the blame when you loose. Marino made a career of it and did it with class. I'm tired of everyone making excuses for these high payed premadonnas to ack however they want to without accountability. He's not the type of character who will be all Suzy Sunshine on a rebuilding team, WAKE UP AND REALIZE THIS YOU GUYS!!!!!:shakeno:
Tell me the last time Chad was about to get divorced or almost stabbed in a road rage incident.:rolleyes2:

Tell me the last time Chad was about to get divorced or almost stabbed in a road rage incident.:rolleyes2:
So getting divorced and being the victim of a whacko with a deadly weapon makes Jason Taylor a bad guy? Get real. :rolleyes:

Chad didn't assault anyone. The PR person put his hands on Chad and I don't see where you people get the beleif that a PR person has a right to put his hands on anyone. Did Chad say anything about that? NO. Did Chad ask for a trade before the Bengals tried tradeing him? NO. Have you ever heard of any player on his or the opposing team having any problem with him what so ever? NO. You haters set back and think about this for just a minute please..... A perrenial probowl player wants to come play for our 1-15 team.

So getting divorced and being the victim of a whacko with a deadly weapon makes Jason Taylor a bad guy? Get real. :rolleyes:
So getting manhandled by a PR rep and jerking away makes Chad a bad person? And JT did have to do something for Katina to contemplate divorcing him and it couldn't have been good. Could it?

So getting manhandled by a PR rep and jerking away makes Chad a bad person? And JT did have to do something for Katina to contemplate divorcing him and it couldn't have been good. Could it?

You are defending Chad Johnson by badmouthing Jason Taylor!

What in the hell is wrong with you?

Have you been listening to CJ babble recently. The guy is a selfish idiot and a complete fool.

He has become TO part 2.

Keep him the hell away from the Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom