MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round

Some of you are acting like this is the 1st round where you can decide what position you need, and draft someone there who will start for you. This is round 4! Most of the guys taken here won't be in the NFL in a few years. For all the talk of the gems, the reality is that the majority of guys here will be busts. You can't just draft based on need on Day 2. You have to pick up players that you think have a pretty good shot of making the team and helping out somewhere because they fit your scheme. Would you rather Saban draft a WR/OL who has a high likelyhood of being off the team in a year, or a CB that Saban knows VERY well and thus must have alot of faith that the guy will actually be a productive member of the team.

This late, I'm happy Saban is going for his guy, it reduces the high risk that the guy won't fit the system and wash out quickly.

I didnt Like the Daniels pick!!!

Because there was a lot of better players available!!!

Hawthorne
Shazor
Elton Brown
Jason Brown
Fred Gibson

With huge personal issues with both of them and Brown's lack of desire to play and Hawthorne's inconsistency? Which I'm sue you're about to talk us all through, expert that you are.

Sban remained true to his board and got late 2 value in the 4th.

ny_finfan1966 said:
Saban is going to be another defensive idiot like Wanny was. You can tell by his draft already. He is passing up on some good offensive players. I can't believe we didn't pick up McPherson. Unbelievable!

:shakeno:

ih8brady said:
Hawthorne could have been a huge help at DT. CB is a position we already have depth with. :nono:

i think you probably know this but just in case you don't your sig is a pick of ronnie not elton brown:D . sorry if u knew that and that it wasn't implied;)

I hope we pick offensive players these last 2 picks.

Most of you guys are clueless! People like Boomer, who actually know what they are talking about and study these guys, love the pick. If you remember, Bates told Saban that our offensive personel were OK, but that our offensive gameplan was terrible. He also said our D was getting old and needed to be revamped. Obviously Saban agrees. You people who have nothing positive to say about a coach that hasn't even coached his first practice need to spew your crap on another board. I'm really tired of reading your garbage.

duss12 said:
Because there was a lot of better players available!!!

Hawthorne
Shazor
Elton Brown
Jason Brown
Fred Gibson

not according to Nick.....so whos right:confused:

now we are screwed if AJ has another terrible year. I can't believe coaches on this team just keep ignoring the quarterback position. How many more losing seasons do we have to have before a coach addresses the quarterback position.

Yah how dare Saban not fill every one of our holes with good young rookies when we only have 5 picks.

I WANT A QB!

I WANT A WR!

I WANT A DT!

I WANT A S!

I WANT A C!

I WANT A LB!

I WANT OL!

He cannot do it all!

obviously something is wrong with these guys if people are ignoring them also. Maybe there is something that is causing these guys to slip and we dont no about it. hawthorne was listed as the best DT for a while there is a reason why he would fall all the way to the 4th

hopefully he will pan out ........nobodys perfect when it comes to the draft

Dolfan1000 said:
Yah how dare Saban not fill every one of our holes with good young rookies when we only have 5 picks.

I WANT A QB!

I WANT A WR!

I WANT A DT!

I WANT A S!

I WANT A C!

I WANT A LB!

I WANT OL!

He cannot do it all!

i want more picks

dolphinheel said:
I'm really tired of reading your garbage.

Then get off the computer and don't read it. Everything Nick Saban does isn't going to be right. You know, there can be some people that disagree with him.

Back
Top Bottom