MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round

Saban is going to be another defensive idiot like Wanny was. You can tell by his draft already. He is passing up on some good offensive players. I can't believe we didn't pick up McPherson. Unbelievable!

Most of you are going by the names that you have heard and that you know - that doesn't mean they are the best players - there is a reason other teams are avoiding them too.

Daniels is better than Randall Gay who had a damn fine rookie year as a UFA last year. I'm fine with this pick.

Just because he didn't pick one of the "big name" guys that all of you want, doesn't mean it's a bad pick.

Yes HVAC. He was a better pick than a number of R3 corners, incluidng the Pats pick.

I was hoping for Hawthorne. O well Im not the coach. I just feel we are gonna be hurting at DT if Bowens cant play this year.

I am not overly excited with the pick, but at the same time I am not real upset. We needed a young CB and we got one. Also, Daniels has worked with Saban so that is a plus. Hopefully he is a hidden gem. Now, I think we will go Offense with our last two picks.

ih8brady said:
Brandon Browner is a better CB, in my opinion. Much more upside to him than Daniels.

yea...much better:shakeno:...Browner is SLOW! and Danielse runs a 4.43.

Boomer I'm a guy who loves to pick young D in the mid rounds, but if your gonna pick D why not take a DT like Hawthorne or Mosley?

armyfinfan said:
I was hoping for Hawthorne. O well Im not the coach. I just feel we are gonna be hurting at DT if Bowens cant play this year.
Carter will be playing a lot at the DT position, so if Bowens can't go, we will still be ok.

I only question the value, it seems there were higher rated players available.

Saban should know this guy.

I sure hope Feeley pans out because we've probably lost out on McPherson now too, if Feeley doesn't develop we're starting all over looking for a QB again next year.

This was the only thing i was afraid of. Saben picking LSU players he had in collage instead of drafting players outthere that are a great value to the team he drafts this guy. we need a QB. Feely is great in all but he throws INT. after INT. Touch downs don't count if it's. the other teams CB. catching it. well go Travis Daniels

Back
Top Bottom