Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
Clueless bashing of Ireland?

You guys are so clueless with this relentless Ireland bashing

Are you really trying to stick up for Ireland? You say we are clueless, plz explain why he is good for this team... So i can understand my cluelessness... Your nuts and hes a nut job... He is quite possibly the worst GM in the history of the NFL... I have had it with this guy!!!

Ross and Ireland need to go!

Just when you think it's a new year and things will get better, nope we have another Circus. I miss Wayne as our owner, because Ross has no clue what so ever,a nd Ireland shouldn't have his job. I can't remember since being a fan since 1970 that I felt our front office is so lost. They have to be the laughing stock of the league right now. Last year the Harbuagh fiasco, this year Dan has to beg Peyton to come talk to them, and then they can sign Flynn with Philbin as our head coach. We don't have any respect through the league. It is very sad that the Miami Dolphins a once proud organization has fallen to this.:tubes:

very sad today. sad beyond belief. been with 'em since the beginning. was hoping they'd turn right ways, but now I feel like most; it's March and there won't be football to root for again this year. sad.

Someone needs to remove the picture of Ireland shaking philbins hand with Ross standing there looking clueless from the front page like now lol. That picture is sooo telling of how dumb they look now that everything is unfolding

Ross isn't going anywhere, whether we like him or not, it's his team. I just wish he'd do a little more to improve the Miami Dolphins instead of bringing in "star power". It's not going to fill up seats if team can't win. Has Ireland been given one too many chances? Most would say yes and I wouldn't argue with that myself. He is probably on his final chance. If the team doesn't manage to improve, he'll likely be gone next season.

Im starting to think Ross and ireland must be jerks. No one ever comes away saying they liked them. And Ireland comes off as a bit of an ass. According to Peter King:

Talked to Flynn. Said a big factor in Sea over Mia was vibe in the building in Seattle: "The coaches, the staff--they were fantastic.''Said he sat for a long time with OC Darrell Bevell, formerly of GB, and felt the Sea offense would be just like the one he learned in GB.

Maybe the entire front office need to get canned along with Ireland

When Flynn said that the vibe in the Seahawks building was much better then ours then something is WRONG and heads need to roll!!!

Back
Top Bottom