Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
The problem is that he thinks he's smater than he actually is. And who is the women hadling the contracts....she has to be a part of the equation as well. I recall she was not real liked in Cleveland by the players....now she has brought her "touch" to our shores. That contract was easy.....I would rather have flynn and hope that he pans out then be stuck with the sloppy leftovers in free agency. Laughin stock of the league right now.........you'll see.

Is Ireland the skinny guy or the heavy one????

51846_o-1.gif

the skinny, big headed one.:D

lol yea we didnt really want manning or flynn we just like having discussions for the hell of it.

To the first two posters : put the beers down and sign up for some "English" or "Spelling" night classes.....You're not GM's! Thanks God. LMAO :-D

Why did the Fins pivot to Flynn this week FIRST? Why didn't they go for Smith or Garrard or commit to Moore?

Keep kidding yourselves that Ireland and more importantly Ross know what to do.
So the Dolphins staff spent 40 hours watching tape of Flynn and still didn't want to spend up to $9 million a year for him?
Well then, why did the personnel and offensive staff spend nearly 40 hours of total tape time studying this guy, a figure I was told by a source was conservative?
What did they see or didn't see that kept them from wanting to commit to Flynn long term? Maybe they didn't want to limit the offense because Flynn couldn't make certain throws on a consistent basis? With the way the winds swirls in South Florida, he may not be a fit afterall.

Thank you to whoever finally merged these threads! I really don't think we need 100 different threads cluttering up the boards saying the same thing over and over.

Ireland is pure garbage. This franchise won't be on track for another 4 years minimum.

Back
Top Bottom