Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami..

I agree with madmic21...
mcnair is not the answer. We already have a proven "for now" qb to do the job in Gus. get rivers form Deigo, or try for Cutler or Whitehurst. Remember, everyone passed on Marinoback in that draft...perhaps lightening will strike twice with one of those three...but definetly NOT with Mcnair...but I wouldn't mind seeing Law in Miami

tphinman said:
I agree with madmic21...
mcnair is not the answer. We already have a proven "for now" qb to do the job in Gus. get rivers form Deigo, or try for Cutler or Whitehurst. Remember, everyone passed on Marinoback in that draft...perhaps lightening will strike twice with one of those three...but definetly NOT with Mcnair...but I wouldn't mind seeing Law in Miami

Did you read what Nopony wrote: if not go back and see if your view changes on gus.

t2thejz said:
IDK if I'm sold on Mcnair being able to play a full season again, Id' still rather sign Kitna to a 2 year deal

their is no way they are getting rid of Kitna with the state of Palmer Knee...

finsfanrm said:
their is no way they are getting rid of Kitna with the state of Palmer Knee...

It is not a question of getting rid of him but resigning him. Kitna is a free agent and may feel he has a better chance of starting elsewhere.

I hate McNair. or maybe just McNair in a Tenne uni. Maybe i would like him in a phins uniform. If mcnair came for an incentive / low base type of risk free if he gets injured i would like it. We all know now it would attract one of the best corner in the league. that would help fix two holes with one signing.

And mcnair probably never got as much glory or success in terms of taking the titans anywhere cuz he has no supporting cast, or very little. that would be a 180 if he joined the dolphins.

madmic21 said:
So you guys do honestly think that he will deliver a ring or a trip to the AFC champioship? 3100 yards are no biggie when you are the teams only offense. and wins are still more important than stats. Being beaten every game and playing against soft defenses protecting leads make big passining numbers a little decieving.
A banged up Macnair is better than any healthy qb we have..

i will take himm..

Merged: McNair...NO, Law...YES

McNair is OLD and always injured...not the future.
Ty Law is up there too but he's useful and is not a position like QB that we want to groom for the future. He may be to expensive.

Draft is the answer or maybe a younger QB.

Law wants a $10 million plus bonus?? He won't be coming here then, if you remember last year saban offered him the vet min? Yes he's still elite but I doubt we bring him in due to age and money.

Back
Top Bottom