MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

ok we obviously will get a few players off wires...who is getting cut for them? my order of merit of first out the door:

Cuts
1. freeny
2. slaton
3. nanee
4. moore, M
5. gerrard

pick-ups
1. Armstrong WR
2. Darius butler CB
3 toni Gurly WR (R)
4. Mcfadden CB
5. cliff harris CB

Of course depending wires pick-ups...this is what I think is a good starting point to hope?look at. WR/CB are desperate needs.

mabye Ierland learned the stop gap lesson with pennington

dudes got 850 yards and 6 td last year. thats more thn any receiver on our team right now...

and james jones has like 700+ yds and 7 TD's. I think they want this guy. GB wants a 2nd rd pick. They want a guy who knows the system so they can produce right away not 8 weeks from now.

As to the thread poster, I agree on Naanee, but do give a little patience here. People spout off on Ireland and end up looking foolish never to be heard from again or much.

There are plenty of decent stop gap receivers available RIGHT NOW. If I was GM, and im pretty sure i speak for a majority here, ppl would be reading headlines about us signing deon branch cuz the patsies just cut him or plax burress or gaffney or something... i dont get this idiot...:boohoo:

Is there really much difference between Branch and Chad Johnson at this point?

How do you know that he hasnt put in for all of the above? Waiver claims are announced sometime saturday knuckleheads!!! Ireland just cant run around yelling i got dibs on him or i want him. Let the fu*%ing process play out...Fools. Sound like a bunch of Bills or Jets fans on here...
unfortunately they sound like typical Dolphin fans

Pretty simple fact that Ireland supporters can't acknowlede

Ireland took over as GM of this organization during the 07 off season. He has had 5 full off seasons and 4 full seasons to build a talented team ready to compete with at least the lower echelon playoff teams in this league, and he has failed miserably in his task. Anybody who thinks that we have a realistic shot at competing for a playoff spot this year is on crack, if Philbin wins 7 games with this roster he deserves to win coach of the year IMO.
Even when Ireland has taken a step forward in drafting or trading good players (Davis, Marshall) he took two steps backwards by shipping those players off at a discount price. We have most of the same issues that we had at the beginning of 08, and at some positions we are even worse off.
No receivers, no safeties, one pass rusher, serious questions on the offensive line, unproven and mediocre at QB... I don't think I need to go on.
Even if you want to be one of those mouth breathers who exonerates Ireland for everything that happened before 2010 because Parcells was still "in charge" then fine, but you can't have it both ways. If Ireland doesn't get any blame for Pat White, Chad Henne or drafting Vontae over Nicks and Matthews, then you can't give him any credit for Jake Long, Sean Smith, Davone Bess OR Cam Wake who all joined the team before 2010 when Ireland "took over". There are about 5-6 players grand total on this roster that can pass for a "good" starter or better, with Long and Wake being the only two who have a chance to be special.
As far as Tannehill goes, I am rooting for him big time but I was never a big fan of his and I doubt he ever becomes anything but above average. In fairness to him though, he's going to be almost impossible to evaluate this season because of the absolute level of abject ineptitude around him... Yet another free pass for Ireland I guess.
So please, somebody explain to me how this disaster of a roster ISN'T Ireland's fault... I'd just like to close by saying that Legendu Nanee is our #1 receiver, that is all.

It is his fault but giving up Davis and Marshall were good moves for the future.

Yes! Yes! It's all Ireland's fault we get it for the 100000000000x time.

Back
Top Bottom