MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX8:The Free Agency Thread

I would use f/a on 2 nt's and a cb and then draft something like this.

rd1 trade for Boldin .

rd2 draft 2 oliemen
rd3 draft center David Washington
rd4 draft a de
rd5 draft a linebacker
rd6 a draft de/ilb Ugo Chinasa
rd6 b draft another safety
rd7 a draft a cb
rd7 b draft a rb or ot

I would use f/a on 2 nt's and a cb and then draft something like this.

rd1 trade for Boldin .

rd2 draft 2 oliemen
rd3 draft center David Washington
rd4 draft a de
rd5 draft a linebacker
rd6 a draft de/ilb Ugo Chinasa
rd6 b draft another safety
rd7 a draft a cb
rd7 b draft a rb or ot
No OLB until the 5th around? Really? Can't be serious. Add to that 2 NT's? I do not understand your logic.

How Dunta Robinson and Asomugha aren't on this guy's list is beyond me :err:

That is because we are not shelling mula for these players. I don't think our front office is going to give away so much money to these players and get into a bidding war. The nfl is a bidding war and auctions get ridiculous.

What did nice guys Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor do for us?????
I mean what did we really accomplish with them as a team?
Very classy guys, who gave all their heart, and were great in the community, but did we win playoff games with them, how about, something we haven't had which seems like a hundred years....consecutive playoff victories???? No! was it their faul completely, probably not, but still they did and could not help us win.

What we need is winners, whether they are older Vets, or if they are young makes no difference. Lets get an attitude and lets get players in here who others fear going against. We need guys who bring playoff intensity. I think Ray Lewis would bring our defense to another level. Is it worth breaking the bank and the teams cap? No it isnt, but if we can bring in a guy who has those qualities and nastiness that he has we should do whatever we can to do so. I like getting younger guys in here, but when it gets to playoff time, you NEED veterans. We looked like a bunch of golden retriever puppies battling rottweilers and pitbulls! They looked scary good compared to our team.

Give it time, Parcells will do it and mold our team in to a physical and tough team. I am just saying getting a guy intense like him would be wise with his game prep and knowledge of the game, with that aura of Ray Ray and Joey Porter would bring some serious toughness to our team, especially with some more talent drafted on the defense with what we brought in last off season would be great, IMHO!
I am not a maddenite, I dont waste my precious life away on silly video games, not sure why grown ups play little boys games anyways!

We couldn't accomplish much because we were constantly changing personell within our coaching staff. It didn't do us any good having guys that wouln't agree with eachothers philosophys. Jim Bates was the best thing we had but when we had him we were lacking offense or lacking the talented players in that offense. JT and ZT did their jobs but the players we put with them from the draft the last couple years didn't help them that much besides Crowder IMO.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/11/06/asomughas-contract-expires-after-season-but-raiders-likely-to/

...Asomugha will go to the Pro Bowl this season. And for the second straight year, the Raiders will slap their franchise tag on Asomugha. It is the only way they can assure keeping him.

The franchise tag for Asomugha will cost the Raiders $11.7 million, a small price to pay for the player that many believe is the best cornerback in the game. Opposing teams no longer even look to throw to Asomugha's side; one knowledgeable league source who tracks these sorts of things estimated that only 10 passes have been thrown Asomugha's way all season.

asomugha not a likely possibility to land here.

Fins Chances To Land Asomugha.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/11/06/a...ers-likely-to/

...Asomugha will go to the Pro Bowl this season. And for the second straight year, the Raiders will slap their franchise tag on Asomugha. It is the only way they can assure keeping him.

The franchise tag for Asomugha will cost the Raiders $11.7 million, a small price to pay for the player that many believe is the best cornerback in the game. Opposing teams no longer even look to throw to Asomugha's side; one knowledgeable league source who tracks these sorts of things estimated that only 10 passes have been thrown Asomugha's way all season.

DAM* ONLY 10 PASSES?????????????????????? THATS FEAR AND RESPECT TALK ABOUT SHUTDOWN CORNER. I WISH WE COULD GET HIM.

franchising him every year and giving all that money to Deangelo Hall was perhaps the dumbest move ever

Back
Top Bottom