Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

Yup,looking forward to it

only have a vague idea of what to do in NY, I dont want to spend a load of money. Will go see ground zero and wanted to see Hamilton but the show isnt on the night that suited me

Cool free stuff:

9/11 Memorial - I actually visited this Tuesday for the first time since I was down there on 9/11. Was completely unprepared for the emotions.

Federal Hall/Wall Street/Trinity Church

Central Park

New York Public Library

Chelsea Art Galleries

Rockefeller Center

Good luck with Hamilton. One of the things I do for a living is help book shows for groups. I asked one of the booking agencies when I should start looking to be able to book groups for that show, and she said, “in about five years.”

Also, if you’re looking for a place to go up high and look at stuff/skyline, I cannot recommend One World Observatory over the Empire State Building strongly enough. It’s cleaner, cheaper, higher, roomier, and just a nicer experience.

Also, pick Irish Bars over any snooty midtown lounges. I had two bourbons Tuesday night up on 59th. Thirty four freaking dollars before tip.

Getting excited for the game!
We should have a secret hand signal at the tail gate to try and find out who is from FinHeaven.

I'd say I'll be the drunken fan with a shaved head and grey Miami muscle shirt on, but that might not narrow it down that much. LOL

Getting excited for the game!
We should have a secret hand signal at the tail gate to try and find out who is from FinHeaven.

I'd say I'll be the drunken fan with a shaved head and grey Miami muscle shirt on, but that might not narrow it down that much. LOL

I'll be the non-Murican in a Tannehill throwback jersey

You guys think the hurricane will have any effect on the game Sunday? I'm driving down to NJ for the game

I can't believe I'm not going.

I wish this game was later in the year but I guess it's not the worst thing to get a potential cold/wet weather game off the books early.

I live about an hour a half from Metlife.

When the situation calls for it, I'll come to Florida later in the year, visit some family and maybe go the Pats game December 9th.

I can't believe I'm not going.

I wish this game was later in the year but I guess it's not the worst thing to get a potential cold/wet weather game off the books early.

I live about an hour a half from Metlife.

When the situation calls for it, I'll come to Florida later in the year, visit some family and maybe go the Pats game December 9th.
30 minutes away and you are not going?

30 minutes away and you are not going?

Should've read an hour and a half, which is almost irrelevant as I drive over an hour each way to work everyday.

My problem is that it was my anniversary last weekend and I spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday night doing 3 different fantasy drafts and I am kind of in the doghouse.

As I'm typing this the urge to go to the game is starting to really grip me.

Back
Top Bottom