Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you

There is no comparison between the injury prone Tua of the last two years (surgeries) and (nicks & bruises) of normal QB play.
He had two elective surgeries for sprained ankles. Those surgeries make high ankle sprains less likely. In my eyes, those surgeries are a net plus. So, I'll say again, you have one major injury that should be of concern. He has cleared every hurdle medically so far with the hip. If that keeps heading in the right direction and doctors believe that he is at no further risk of reinjuring the hip no team will be scared off by those other minor injuries.

Two seasons...2 ankle surgeries, 1 hip surgery, 1 hand surgery, 2 knee sprains and a quad injury.

That’s not embellishment... that’s fact...and those of you who ignore it are looking through rose colored glasses.
This is what I'm talking about with you embellishing. Ever time you talk about Tua your list of injuries gets longer. You forgot to mention the time he stubbed his toe getting a glass a water in the middle of the night. :lol: I really believe that you are falling into the trap that happens at this time of year with every prospect. They get picked apart, sometimes unfairly, trying to unearth a perfect prospect, but the hard truth is there is no perfect prospect. You have injury concerns with Tua, most of us have what I believe to be even more important concerns about all the other QBs as to their actual ability to play in the NFL.

I need to do better than Carson wentz. At least the version that has come back from injury.

I am going to the combine Thursday to set eyes on Herbert. Hopefully run into Tua there. I wanna see how Herbert competes and interacts with other QBs and the WRs.

He had two elective surgeries for sprained ankles. Those surgeries make high ankle sprains less likely. In my eyes, those surgeries are a net plus. So, I'll say again, you have one major injury that should be of concern. He has cleared every hurdle medically so far with the hip. If that keeps heading in the right direction and doctors believe that he is at no further risk of reinjuring the hip no team will be scared off by those other minor injuries.
I am sure the Lions agree with you and that is why they will draft Tua at 3 and let him sit and completely heal in 2020 while Stafford remains their starter. After the 2020 season they will trade Stafford and Tua will be the Lions starter in 2021.

I am sure the Lions agree with you and that is why they will draft Tua at 3 and let him sit and completely heal in 2020 while Stafford remains their starter. After the 2020 season they will trade Stafford and Tua will be the Lions starter in 2021.
Except, the Dolphins are going to move up to pick #2 and snatch Tua away from them and every other team.

Back
Top Bottom