Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

Parker's comment was absolutely a shot at Thomas given that Parker Torched Gilmore this year... Then Parker got the MGK treatment by Eminem... But really.... Nothing to see here, just 2 competitive guys going at it...
I see how you can take it that way but I don’t think it’s a shot at him just answering a question of something he has experience with

Michael Thomas is way better than Jarvis Landry. Thomas finished the season with an NFL record 149 catches for 1725 yards and 9 touchdowns. When was the last time Jarvis got season numbers like that? His very best was last season in Cleveland with 83 receptions for 1174 yards, 6 TDs. Jarvis is good but despite what you say, the results are not comparable - Thomas recorded 79% more catches for 47% more yards in Jarvis' very best year.
Well actually Jarvis posted multiple 100+ reception seasons in Miami. Also why dont you make the 9 touchdown parts bold? It’s funny you chose to ignore the fact that Thomas teammates are light years ahead of anything Jarvis or Parker had. Are you saying that doesn’t make a difference in production? Saintsheaven Is across the Gulf bub
My bad didn’t realize you were a Kiko person, that explains a lot. Good day sir

Well actually Jarvis posted multiple 100+ reception seasons in Miami. Also why dont you make the 9 touchdown parts bold? It’s funny you chose to ignore the fact that Thomas teammates are light years ahead of anything Jarvis or Parker had. Are you saying that doesn’t make a difference in production? Saintsheaven Is across the Gulf bub
My bad didn’t realize you were a Kiko person, that explains a lot. Good day sir
Relax, let's leave the personal jabs outta this...
1589986700160.png

Let's be honest here. Parker spent 4 of his 5 years looking like borderline 1st round bust material. To his credit, he tore it up last year. I'm glad he has his confidence back but he's a long way from even being in the same conversation with Michael Thomas who if he continues this pace could contend for all time WR numbers.

Putting back on the aqua and green glass after that but let's keep some semblance of perspective...

Hope Parker keeps breaking out and it's a legitimate comparison between he and Thomas in a few years...
I know stats intimidate you, however, he was 70th in yards per catch, his average target was 89th and his targets was #1. Does that tell you ANYTHING at all?

IDK why some fans in this thread continue to make straw-man arguments.

The topic at hand isn’t about comparing Thomas and Parker’s numbers and career‘s for pete‘s sake. Who the better player is doesn’t factor in.

Furthermore, if gaudy stats or accomplishments were a requisite for being able to have an opinion and speak out on a topic, none of you would be able to participate in 99% of these threads.

So stop with the silliness already and try harder to debate on topic.

Back
Top Bottom