Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged) | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged)

Which team trades for Minkah

• Washington

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • Dallas

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 70 49.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Any draft guide or expert will tell you Wilkins was the best value at our pick, thats why we took him where we did oh and also godchaux and taylor were trash.. Is Andre Dillard destroying RE's or something you guys keep talking about him like he is a monster or something after 2 weeks :ponder:

I think he will be an ok player but in the context of the Rosen trade that pick made no sense. I wanted Jeffrey Simmons btw.

My point is that they had every intention of trading him the whole time...that offer gave them cover
No matter what he was gone before season started IMO
You gotta let go of your tinfoil hat a bit. You have literally no evidence, just "how you feel" ...that's not enough.

Next trade you all should make is the Other Fitzpatrick to on of these teams that have their QBs dropping. To have Fitz (as a BU to one of the youngsters either in JAX or Pitt) could likely get a mid round pick there. Just turn it over to Rosen and have a year watching his Individual play (maybe he performs decent and can flip him too at end of season.

Just cannot miss on all these picks you are stockpiling.

Can we trade Charles Harris now
Looking at the Steelers schedule it's hard to envision them winning more than 6 games this year.
Lets see they play bungles twice..2 wins ...dolphins...win....They always split with ravens.. Split with browns but they usually always beat them for the last 25 years lol
They play the cards. Thats a win. The rams won't win in pittsburgh. Trust me. I live here and see it happen all the time. They will win 9 games Buffalo and jets they might split with. The expected doom the steelers are supposed to face rarely happens. I am just hoping rudolph doesn't turn into stud for them. Can't stand winning. I root for pats over squealers.

Can we trade Charles Harris now

Lets see they play bungles twice..2 wins ...dolphins...win....They always split with ravens.. Split with browns but they usually always beat them for the last 25 years lol
They play the cards. Thats a win. The rams won't win in pittsburgh. Trust me. I live here and see it happen all the time. They will win 9 games Buffalo and jets they might split with. The expected doom the steelers are supposed to face rarely happens. I am just hoping rudolph doesn't turn into stud for them. Can't stand winning. I root for pats over squealers.

I'm sorry,but the bolded part confuses me..

I'm sorry,but the bolded part confuses me..
Sorry
can't stand the steelers. I have to even root for the pats over them. I live in the burgh. awful sports town

I feel you...but with me...I only hate Auburn more than New England.....Clemson is starting to get there ,also....must be something about orange.

I think he will be an ok player but in the context of the Rosen trade that pick made no sense. I wanted Jeffrey Simmons btw.

I do not believe context matters at all for this evaluation. Getting Josh Rosen for the remainder of his rookie contract was worth the risk of a late 2nd round pick. I do not care what has happened since the decision to take that risk. There is no doubt it was a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom