Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

I just saw the win had no draft ramifications at all we are number 5 and would have been regardless. I love how posters want to drive the meaningless win nearrative so hard that they don’t even know what they are taking about. Now that’s funny!!

Absolutely fantastic.

Beat the Patriots, cost them a bye, lose NOTHING pick-wise, and irritate the cantankerous Dolphins fans?

Awesome.

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

You’re assuming a lot about draft slotting. You should be celebrating this coaching staff.

And you know for a fact that Grier is smart enough to recognize one if a franchise QB was staring him in the face. After all, he was around when we passed on Russel Wilson.
So did a lot of other teams. That is a lame, strawman arguement.

I'm a little disappointed that we won't have as high of a pick but the boost in confidence in this coaching staff, both from outside and within themselves is worth more in my opinion. Future free agents are watching, future coaches, DVP, Giseki and some of the young players will be better in 2020 for how they finished the season.

We will only move down one spot at most today IF the Jaguars lose to the Colts. So it's either 5th or 6th.

Actually with the way the games have played out today we will maintain the 5th pick. The Jags & us are both locked in with 124 opponent wins, however, even if the Jags blow the lead that will give them 126 opponent wins.

I just saw the win had no draft ramifications at all we are number 5 and would have been regardless. I love how posters want to drive the meaningless win nearrative so hard that they don’t even know what they are taking about. Now that’s funny!!

What if the Jags lose? Their SOS is lowers than ours, yes?

never mind. Read rest of thread.

The reactions in this post and other posts like it discussing meaningless wins are entirely predictable. Instant gratification always polls better than "short term pain for long term benefit". This is why we have been mediocre for the last 20 years and will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations fellow Dolphins fans. When we start next season without a franchise quarterback I don't want to hear a single complaint.
debbie-downer alert (1).jpg

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

That may be the most foolish thing I've heard on FH. That's saying a lot, isn't it? :chuckle: Of course it carries over. CONFIDENCE. Sheez . . . (shakes head in disgust)

Like I said it just amazes me how hard fans want to push the meaningless win narrative so hard they don’t do any homework at all before doing it. It’s just amazing!!!

The dissatisfaction that is happening to Kraft and Brady is a wonderful joyous victory that we can all celebrate

I think they see us coming up fast and fierce in their rear view mirror. Loved those queasy expressions they had on after our game winning TD with 29 seconds on the clock lol

Back
Top Bottom