Nate burleson | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nate burleson

Funny thing about these forums, everyone here thinks their way of thinking is the ONLY way to think. That is why these forums are what they are and what they are supposed to be, a way for everyone to voice their opinions and express their concerns and ideas. But please everyone don't think this gives you the right to bash or ridicule anyone else's views. Just because someone may be far from what you think or believe doesn't make them wrong, so please quit be juvenile and making some of the crazy comments that are totally off base. You show your maturity when you do this. LOL, why can't we all just get along?

Well said........

I also find it amusing that some of the biggest Tannehill backers are dumping on the team possibly adding a high character, professional in Nate Burelson. The OTA's and minicamps are almost upon us and some of RT's best targets are coming off of injury.

Do you think RT improves with a savvy veteran or undrafted rookie running routes for him during this vital practice time?

You would assume people would actually want us to get better!!!

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 4m

FA WR Nate Burleson having dinner with #Browns HC Mike Pettine and WR coach Mike McDaniel tonight in Cleveland. #Dolphins also still in play

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 4m

FA WR Nate Burleson having dinner with #Browns HC Mike Pettine and WR coach Mike McDaniel tonight in Cleveland. #Dolphins also still in play
Have to think if Miami is really serious about him and the money offers are pretty much the same, he will be a Dolphin.

Have to think if Miami is really serious about him and the money offers are pretty much the same, he will be a Dolphin.

why would that be? The browns have a stacked roster, loads of picks and should be about to get the qb they need

Not without good qb play they arent. And they may offer him more of a role than we will behind gibson.

True, they could offer him a bigger role. The Browns need him much more than the Dolphins do. You could argue that the Dolphins really don't even need him. He would just be insurance.

True, they could offer him a bigger role. The Browns need him much more than the Dolphins do. You could argue that the Dolphins really don't even need him. He would just be insurance.

I hope the browns sign him, I have no interest in him at all

They are not better than the Dolphins.

Hahaha, thats hilarious. There defense is MUCH better, better O line, better #1 receiver. If they land a star quarterback in this years draft, they will be much better than us. Let's hope they don't somehow get Johnny football. You could put him on the dolphins right now and we would be a playoff threat. I have little hope for Tannehill. I hope I'm wrong but i just don't see why everyone is in love with him.

Hahaha, thats hilarious. There defense is MUCH better, better O line, better #1 receiver. If they land a star quarterback in this years draft, they will be much better than us. Let's hope they don't somehow get Johnny football. You could put him on the dolphins right now and we would be a playoff threat. I have little hope for Tannehill. I hope I'm wrong but i just don't see why everyone is in love with him.

That explains the loss to Miami last year I guess....

They were 4-12, the Dolphins were 8-8.

Dolphins beat them last season in Cleveland, by double digits.

They have no quarterback. Sure they might draft a star, but far from guaranteed. They could easily end up with another Tim Couch or Weeden.

They might have some areas on the team that are stronger than what Miami has, but overall, they are not close to being better. What is hilarious is that there is even a debate at which team is better. There is no debate.

The Tannehaters are so funny to me in the most bizarre way possible. How in the world do You manage to turn a thread into whether Nate Burleson signs or not into a Tannehill bashing thread? Weird lol.

If Dolphins are really interested in another wide receiver, why don't they just draft one? This is one of the better wide receiver classes in a while. It'll come cheaper.

If Dolphins are really interested in another wide receiver, why don't they just draft one? This is one of the better wide receiver classes in a while. It'll come cheaper.

I think what the Dolphins are interested in is winning, and not two years from now or even next year but NOW!!!!! Philbin doesn't believe in trusting rookies will be up to where they need to be so he wants the team as complete as possible and any production we get from the draft this season will be a bonus. With that said I would hope that even with this signing WR is not off the table in the early rounds (with Ireland it would have for sure meant we wouldn't draft a WR in the first 5 rounds), the WR position typically takes 2-3 years to develop so it definitely should still be a top priority for us.

Back
Top Bottom