NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing

IMO NE isn’t a very good team and the moves they made this offseason have been questionable at best. Teams that go on FA spending sprees tend to preform under expectations. We as Dolphins fans no how much that strategy doesn’t work first hand.

Also, Mac Jones is not a QB I see having long term success in the NFL unless he experiences radical growth in NE. In all seriousness I would compare him to a guy like Daniel Jones who really had no business being drafted where he was.
It’s funny to me reading the Mac Jones hate by Dolphins fans!

Why don’t you see him being successful in the NFL…? He tore it up at Alabama leading them bell to bell to a championship.

He has by all reports looked outstanding in the Patriots system so far!

You think it’s rational to pigeon hole this guy as Daniel Jones? Why?

I will guess and say that winning an away game opener for any team is a tough ask. The Patriots will be well prepared, and as we can see from their record, the only team they have lost to at a home opener since 2010 is the Chiefs, and they put 42 on 'em. They average a TD more than their opponents ( TM AVE 28 points, OPP AVE 21), so we will have to come to play. We have a young team, and perhaps having more vets might give us an advantage in this situation, but I like our young core. This is going to be a good test to see how much we have grown. I think we pull out the win in a close one. If we somehow don't, I still want to see a well-coached team fighting hard and willing to lay it on the line every play. That will give us something to build on.

PatriotsFirstGameRecord.PNG

Last edited:
This is a game against a rookie QB that played against backups the entire preseason. Their All-Pro Cornerback is out. We have a very young veteran QB that played very well this preseason against starters. We’re basically healthy. If we lose this game, I for one, am going to be very disappointed in this team. If ever we should beat them in a season opener, this is the year.

Itll be a tuffer game than against most rookie QB game 1s... Our pass defensive strength and 12 DBs or whatever doesn't match up with the Pats offensive strength of OL and running the ball.

On a separate note,, Mac is going to be a good QB for a long time in this league. I would've much rather faced Cam cause he's not elevating NE anywhere at this point of his career.

I will guess and say that winning an away game opener for any team is a tough ask. The Patriots will be well prepared, and as we can see from their record, the only team they have lost to at a home opener since 2010 is the Chiefs, and they put 42 on 'em. They average a TD more than their opponents ( TM AVE 28 points, OPP AVE 21), so we will have to come to play. We have a young team, and perhaps having more vets might give us an advantage in this situation, but I like our young core. This is going to be a good test to see how much we have grown. I think we pull out the win in a close one. If we somehow don't, I still want to see a well-coached team fighting hard and willing to lay it on the line every play. That will give us something to build on.

View attachment 84552
2014?

I like our defense, but the defense was good enough to win last time at NE as well. So, we'll see.

What?! Some people who get paid to evaluate football think we are going to lose a game? If only those people posted on FinHeaven then things might be different.

Those suckers don't know we are going undefeated yet. Some of you people are deluded beyond sense. However, I do think we will win this game.

Back
Top Bottom