NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing

What?! Some people who get paid to evaluate football think we are going to lose a game? If only those people posted on FinHeaven then things might be different.

Those suckers don't know we are going undefeated yet. Some of you people are deluded beyond sense. However, I do think we will win this game.
“I think we win too, but you’re all morons for thinking we’ll win!”

What?! Some people who get paid to evaluate football think we are going to lose a game? If only those people posted on FinHeaven then things might be different.

Those suckers don't know we are going undefeated yet. Some of you people are deluded beyond sense. However, I do think we will win this game.
You should turn your bed around. You seem to wake up on the wrong side of it every day.

who knows ..I see this game as toss up. I am shocked so many people think this is going to be a win. Honestly the afc is going to be a dog fight for playoffs. Pats will run the ball and we struggle to stop running. Then we will blitz and they will run boot legs with playaction to the tight end like denver did. I will be really happy if we win. I don't feel good about it now.

“I think we win too, but you’re all morons for thinking we’ll win!”

Reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit, huh? Why are you quoting something that was never said? You know that isn't how quotes work, right? I think I may be giving you too much credit.

I know you think anyone who thinks the Dolphins aren't perfect hates them and doesn't want them to win, but that isn't the case. We have a team that can win games, they aren't going to win them all, far from it, but this one is winnable. What is so hard to understand about that without once again misconstruing what I said to fit your narrative?

You must get a hard on when you see my posts.

Last edited:
Lol no Gilmore and with Mac Jones? I could see us struggle with Newton but Jones is a sitting duck

Every year people count NE out only to see them do better. Hopefully is different this year but don't hold your breath just yet
And last year everyone predicted that BB would get MVP Cam going and NE was just going to seamlessly carry on their dominate ways... And they went 7-9.

Reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit, huh? Why are you quoting something that was never said? You know that isn't how quotes work, right? I think I may be giving you too much credit.

I know you think anyone who thinks the Dolphins aren't perfect hates them and doesn't want them to win, but that isn't the case. We have a team that can win games, they aren't going to win them all, far from it, but this one is winnable. What is so hard to understand about that without once again misconstruing what I said to fit your narrative?

You must get a hard on when you see my posts.
”Get on my level.” - Professor Superior

I will guess and say that winning an away game opener for any team is a tough ask. The Patriots will be well prepared, and as we can see from their record, the only team they have lost to at a home opener since 2010 is the Chiefs, and they put 42 on 'em. They average a TD more than their opponents ( TM AVE 28 points, OPP AVE 21), so we will have to come to play. We have a young team, and perhaps having more vets might give us an advantage in this situation, but I like our young core. This is going to be a good test to see how much we have grown. I think we pull out the win in a close one. If we somehow don't, I still want to see a well-coached team fighting hard and willing to lay it on the line every play. That will give us something to build on.

View attachment 84552
Nothing before 2020 counts since Brady was there for all of those games.

And last year everyone predicted that BB would get MVP Cam going and NE was just going to seamlessly carry on their dominate ways... And they went 7-9.
he was not good last year, but he kicked our a$$ in that first game.

15 rushes for 75 yards and 2 TD.

VERY glad he is not starting against us.

Nothing before 2020 counts since Brady was there for all of those games.
I give Brady a lot of credit for their wins, but I prefer not to automatically disregard their defensive and its impact on the opposing team's offense. Belichick and his staff (Flores and others) did have something to do with that.
That said, I believe statistics don't always tell the whole story in that past performance is not an indicator of future results. I didn't post that table to say we have absolutely no chance. I think we do. We still have to put in the work and do our job, and I believe we have done that. Go Dolphins! Woot!

Back
Top Bottom