NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing

NE has a nice schedule and should compete with us for a WC spot …. they will absolutely win more than 6 ….

We SHOULDN’T get any respect until we win something … and to date - we haven’t …

The disrespect continues surprising. Starting a rookie quarterback that’s never seen one snap in the NFL regular season hmmmm Against one of the best defenses and secondary in the NFL.

Oh I almost forgot we probably have the fastest wide receiver group in the NFL but hey you know it’s in New England. sorry guys 0-1 Might as well make that 0-2 because we damn sure can’t beat Buffalo!

I’m not even going to watch the dolphins this year. By the way I think I heard something that our coach sucks too just saying. I think that was on NFL network.

One thing is for certain … we will find out how good our OL is …

We get a break with Gilmore, but NEs DEF is no joke - about equal to ours …

Will be an interesting game for sure …. Jones vs TUA, which is sooo funny on so many levels …

unbiasedly we are almost the same team based on all the data we have to help us make predictions. game is at NE. so gotta give the edge to the pats. 8 out of 10 seems logical.

It'll change as it gets closer. If I were big into betting I would take us all day. The odds haven't changed since Cam got cut and Gilmore went on IR for his sore vagina. It'll switch.
It wasn't sore, just not feeling fresh down there. Vagisil on short supply in Foxboro.

Back
Top Bottom