NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing

us and the pats are a toss up in terms of who is better on paper. and thats what we have to go with for week 1.
gotcha.

i think we have a huge advantage at QB, and pass defense.

if we hold up against the run, it should be demolishment.

if they run all over us, it may get ugly and tua may need to bail us out in the fourth.

The slurp-fest continues. It never ends with NE. They're still all you hear about every day for some reason or another even after Brady left.

Is any other rookie QB projected to win week 1?

gotcha.

i think we have a huge advantage at QB, and pass defense.

if we hold up against the run, it should be demolishment.

if they run all over us, it may get ugly and tua may need to bail us out in the fourth.
i agree. all depends on how the game plays out.

we obviously would argue we have a huge advantage at qb but pats fans probably dont see it that way and are hyped up for their shiny new qb.
rbs id argue NE is better.
wrs we are better.
te could argue either way, i'd say toss up.
oline i'd give a slight edge to the pats.
defense is pretty equal across the board.
we have an advantage in the kicking and return game i think.
coaching you kind of have to give them an edge even though i love flores, they have continuity with mcdaniels and we are trotting out new co-offensive coordinators.
homefield to ne.

total toss up to me.

I cannot believe people are surprised by this. It's incredibly hard to win on the road in the NFL, especially with BB on the other sideline. This was evidenced in week 1 last year. We have to prove it before experts are going to run with us. Mac Jones is going to be a nice player and he will give us fits if we don't pressure him. The spread tells you it's basically a pick 'em.

i agree. all depends on how the game plays out.

we obviously would argue we have a huge advantage at qb but pats fans probably dont see it that way and are hyped up for their shiny new qb.
rbs id argue NE is better.
wrs we are better.
te could argue either way, i'd say toss up.
oline i'd give a slight edge to the pats.
defense is pretty equal across the board.
we have an advantage in the kicking and return game i think.
coaching you kind of have to give them an edge even though i love flores, they have continuity with mcdaniels and we are trotting out new co-offensive coordinators.
homefield to ne.

total toss up to me.
their passing game against our pass defense will be huge for us (despite what they might think of their rookie)

our passing game against their pass defense will be huge for us (especially with the Gilmore Girl out)

i expect them to stuff our running game (although it would be nice for that not to be the case)

the only question to me (other than luck, turnovers, special teams) is how we hold up against their rushing attack.

that's it.

I literally said out loud "only if they're playing Houston!".

Then I went and looked up thier first game 😔
houston still kicks their butt, with tyrod taylor at QB or david johnson running the single wing.

I think this game is an advantage to the Fins. As said before, a rookie QB vs this defense is going to have a hard day. Throw in their best defensive player is out and it'll make Tua's job a little easier.

Mac Jones will be fine in this league in my opinion, but there is no way in hell it's slowed down for him yet. I suspect BB will do a lot of play actions and a lot of quick throws. Luckily the Fins play press man well and can shut a lot of that down. If Wilkins and Davis can hold their own on the D line then the Fins will come away with the W.

28-20 Fins is my prediction

Back
Top Bottom