NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network 8 out of 10 have us losing

This ain't a knock on Flo, but we play awful on the 1st game of the year since he took over. I think that's the reason there taking NE. But this comes to a end in 10 days. FINS 34 NE 17
Different QB, WRs, OC and much more depth. We'll do JUST fine.

You are NOT wrong. Their DBs and OLs airways hold and grab. You NEVER see the ref on NE’s side of the field with BB in their ear make a call against them. You won’t next Sunday either.
NE at home last year was called for more than 5 penalties once. Their other 7 home games was all 3-4 penalties or less.

Disagree.

1)) The media loves the browns who have done much less than that
2) Most of the media will always hate the Miami. The media is HQ'd in the northeast where Miami divisional rivals are.
And it's almost as bad with the Jets and they haven't won a damn thing in decades.

i agree. all depends on how the game plays out.

we obviously would argue we have a huge advantage at qb but pats fans probably dont see it that way and are hyped up for their shiny new qb.
rbs id argue NE is better.
wrs we are better.
te could argue either way, i'd say toss up.
oline i'd give a slight edge to the pats.
defense is pretty equal across the board.
we have an advantage in the kicking and return game i think.
coaching you kind of have to give them an edge even though i love flores, they have continuity with mcdaniels and we are trotting out new co-offensive coordinators.
homefield to ne.

total toss up to me.
Ya that’s pretty close to where I see it. I’d just say I think we have the edge at TE, Gesicki is more reliable than Jonnu Smith, our secondary is better, our STs should be much better, and I’d say we have more of a chance to surprise with the schemes/game-plans. Our defenses, like you said are pretty close overall, and run some of the same stuff…so I’d have to give a big advantage to Tua there, since he’s had consistency against our guys. Their secondary, outside of Jackson, isn’t worrisome.

New England has a top defense, maybe a top 5 unit. And they can run the ball which is the best way to help a young QB like Jones. Add the homefield advantage. If we don’t play a well executed and mistake free game this could come be a low score game decided on the final drive. One thing BB can do is exploit a weakness, so expect a heavy dose of blitzing and a plan that stops the run effectively and puts the game in Tuas arm. I have the feeling that this one will be ours because of Special Teams play. We won’t look attractive on offense on this one.

This ain't a knock on Flo, but we play awful on the 1st game of the year since he took over. I think that's the reason there taking NE. But this comes to a end in 10 days. FINS 34 NE 17
The man has 2+ weeks to scheme against an OC he knows VERY well. Will be tougher to scheme our O, but it seems like they have the right approach…they know NE’s defense as well as their own.

The difference is, they don’t have 20 years of Tua on tape, especially in the new offense.

Last edited:
New England has a top defense, maybe a top 5 unit. And they can run the ball which is the best way to help a young QB like Jones. Add the homefield advantage. If we don’t play a well executed and mistake free game this could come be a low score game decided on the final drive. One thing BB can do is exploit a weakness, so expect a heavy dose of blitzing and a plan that stops the run effectively and puts the game in Tuas arm. I have the feeling that this one will be ours because of Special Teams play. We won’t look attractive on offense on this one.
Very possible. BB is notorious for taking away what you do best on offense…I’m wondering what he’ll settle on for that.

Miami 24 - 16 Pat
Miami 3 TDs and a FG
Pats 1 TD and 3 FGs

This is setting up to be similar to my sb bet, i fully expected tampa to stomp kc all these analysts were clueless. I also won my straight up picks work pool for the year that was better than all espn "experts" lol other funny thing going on right now is all the Dallas love, team will be garbage! Bet Washington over 8.5 and Dallas under 9.5 and reap the benefits.

This is setting up to be similar to my sb bet, i fully expected tampa to stomp kc all these analysts were clueless. I also won my straight up picks work pool for the year that was better than all espn "experts" lol other funny thing going on right now is all the Dallas love, team will be garbage! Bet Washington over 8.5 and Dallas under 9.5 and reap the benefits.
Wish we played that division this year.

Back
Top Bottom