NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Even Boston Sport's writers like Jackie Macmullan, who is always on the ESPN afternoon sport's show Around the Horn, are turning on the Patriots and Brady. Here is a link to her article....it sums things up very well:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13334377/jackie-macmullan-tom-brady-needs-drop-move-on

Kind of a crappy article, if you ask me.

Her whole premise is that both the NFL and Brady are in the wrong, but the NFL is the bigger bad guy because Goodell ****ed up in the past so we should never trust anything he does ad infinitum. I agree Goodell has been made to look like a fool many times in the past, but I think he finally got this one right.

The thing I find weird is in that article Walrus showed me they said the NFL filed a preemptive case/suit with New York state in order to prevent it from going to Minnesota.

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. Can both appeals be "valid" and ruled on? What happens if they disagree? It's all a bit weird.

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. Can both appeals be "valid" and ruled on? What happens if they disagree? It's all a bit weird.

They will both argue for venue and one court will be determined to have jurisdiction.

The case will be heard in New York, just reported. Bad for Tommy Boy.:hump:

11831817_882154678526158_1383951287980015211_n.jpg

You don't think that Goodell purposely botched some procedural crap so that he could save face and have Brady get off scott free, do you? If the court throws this out, that is exactly what will happen and next offseason will hear that Goodell and Kraft have put this behind them and are big buddies once again. As much as I am enjoying the Patriots pain right now, I am still scared that they are somehow going to walk away from this with Super Bowl rings and little to no punishment. We know that this isn't the first time they have cheated and won a Super Bowl and I have to believe that they have cheated on a regular basis for pretty much the last decade or more.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Concur. Its not just that the Nfl may believe that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I too can not shake the feeling there is something underhanded in the works. Something that will make the WCW fingerpoke of doom come across like amateur theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom