NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
.@NFL & @NFLPA decided a final resolution on Tom Brady’s situation before the 2015 season “would be in everyone’s best interests,” per docs

Browns general manager Ray Farmer did the opposite of Tom Brady when investigators came to the Browns facility and questioned him about the Textgate scandal -- and it helped his cause.

"I turned over my cellphone,'' Farmer said Friday at Browns training camp. "Again, I made the mistake. I made the admission. It is what it is. I'll deal with any penalty I got. If they saw fit to be lenient, than that was their call; it wasn't mine."

Did he hesitate to turn over the phone, which contained impermissible in-game text messages to Browns staffers during games?

"None at all,'' he said.

Brady, on the other hand, destroyed his cellphone -- and it's 10,000 text messages -- on the day that he met with investigators about Deflategate.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind..._o.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tom Brady and his wife make roughly a bazillion dollars, but even he draws a line at high-priced pool covers ... according to an email chain between TB and his manager.
The emails were just released as part of Brady's battle with the NFL over his suspension for deflategate -- and while the pool cover exchange has ZERO to do with that scandal ... it's way more awesome.
According to the docs ... the manager, Ben Rawitz, is breaking the news that Tom and Gisele Bundchen have to buy an $8,500 winter pool cover. Tom angrily replies, "these f**king idiots if thats the case why don't we have that same cover for the year round cover?"
Rawitz explains the winter cover is not retractable, so it wouldn't be practical for summer. When Tom finally relents, and requests a white cover. Rawitz has to deliver the bad news ... no white covers.
Brady fires back ... "What kind of morons don't have white cover. Can we check with another company."
Perhaps fed up with the argument (which lasted more than half a day) Rawitz dropped this bombshell ... "G(isele) decided on gray and order is in."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/05/tom-brady-pool-cover-emails/#ixzz3hyXYQaCV
unnamed-3877.jpg

In private emails released as part of the quarterback’s fight with the NFL over his DeflateGate suspension, the four-time Super Bowl champion joked that Manning only has two years left while crowing about playing well into his 40s.

Brady, responding to an article sent by childhood friend Kevin Brady (no relation) that compared the careers of the two future Hall of Famers, wrote “I’ve got another 7 or 8 years. He has 2. That’s the final chapter. Game on.”

The message, obtained by the Boston Globe, was dated Nov. 1, 2014, the day after Brady threw for four touchdowns in a 43-21 win over Manning and the Broncos.

“We are some hard working grinders beav,” Brady wrote back. “That’s what our team is all about. Our best is still ahead of us.”

Brady, of course, spoke a little too soon about their Week 9 game being the “final chapter” — the Patriots visit Denver in Week 12 this season.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=RVacchiano+Twitter

that image of his e-mail is what a friend e-mailed to him not what Brady said though his friend is right.

Believe what you want. But if I am going to run a fundraiser for children abused by demonic kittens I am hiring Manning over Brady because Brady comes off as self entitled arrogant asshole.

Back
Top Bottom