NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL 38m38 minutes ago
#Deflategate judge all but warns NFL he can erase Tom Brady's 4-game suspension if it fails to negotiate deal.

AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL 38m38 minutes ago
#Deflategate judge all but warns NFL he can erase Tom Brady's 4-game suspension if it fails to negotiate deal.

This ****tard judge can eat a dick. He seems like he WANTS to help Brady, this ****ing asshole.

This ****tard judge can eat a dick. He seems like he WANTS to help Brady, this ****ing asshole.

My personal take: If at the end of it all Brady goes unpunished but It leads to the demise and resignation of Goodell, then I'm all for it.

I've felt along, that he'll get off. He has to get something for obstruction of justice.

what a waste of time trying to sully the name of possibly the greatest QB of all time.

what a waste of time trying to sully the name of possibly the greatest QB of all time.

Not sure what Graham, Unitas, Marino, Manning, and Montana have anything to do with this. Please stay on topic.

take out Manning and put Brady in and those are the 5 greatest of all time.

Brady doesn't belong in that discussion. when you cheat to get all of your SBs. you just can't be in the discussion.

Brady doesn't belong in that discussion. when you cheat to get all of your SBs. you just can't be in the discussion.

stop it. he's far and away the best of his generation and in the discussion for best of all time.

Says one Brady butt kisser.

says most people but I HATE NE and HATE Brady(not in real life but in terms of football, I try not to hate people I don't have any clue about in real life). I hated Marino and I think he's top 5 all time and was one of my favorite Qbs to watch(except when he was destroying us). It sucks to have 2 of the best of all time play for div rivals but I can root against them and still appreciate their greatness.

stop it. he's far and away the best of his generation and in the discussion for best of all time.

Be that as it may, there will always be a 'yeah but' when discussing Brady's legacy- no matter what the moron judge decides.

Back
Top Bottom