NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

will that "yeah but" be around 10-20 years from now? people tend to forget things over time. does anyone ever question Denver's SBs when they cheated the salary cap to help win them? people usually forget over time.

:lol: @ comparing cheating the salary cap with Spygate and Deflategate.

seriously? cheating the cap allowed them to bring in the talent to win SBs. we have no idea if a slightly deflated football changed any games and we have no idea if spygate changed any games. Immediately after spygate they went undefeated, immediately after deflategate they beat an all time great D scoring 28 pts.

seriously? cheating the cap allowed them to bring in the talent to win SBs. we have no idea if a slightly deflated football changed any games and we have no idea if spygate changed any games. Immediately after spygate they went undefeated, immediately after deflategate they beat an all time great D scoring 28 pts.

:lol: :lol: Now he's a Patriots fan folks.

will that "yeah but" be around 10-20 years from now? people tend to forget things over time. does anyone ever question Denver's SBs when they cheated the salary cap to help win them? people usually forget over time.

No one is forgetting this. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Because I'm sure they found other ways to cheat that no one knows about. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

show me the evidence? sorry I am not a whiny sore loser(though in general I am a sore loser)

You want the evidence go look for it yourself. The punishments speak for themselves. It's a shame they can't take away championships away like they did for USC in 2004

No one is forgetting this. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Because I'm sure they found other ways to cheat that no one knows about. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I am sure they have, EVERY team is always looking for ways to gain an edge.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

You want the evidence go look for it yourself. The punishments speak for themselves. It's a shame they can't take away championships away like they did for USC in 2004

so you don't have any, got it. we can speculate though. I do know Jimmy Johnson said he taped signals, how many championships did he lead you guys too?

so you don't have any, got it. we can speculate though. I do know Jimmy Johnson said he taped signals, how many championships did he lead you guys too?

I don't need evidence, but keep rationalizing the Patriots cheating all you want. And what does Jimmy Johnson do with Brady? Deflect deflect deflect!

CM9UGi-XAAAycMu.jpg:large

Brady/NFL case transcript - Judge Berman clearly getting annoyed. NFL's lawyer followed this with "That's not fair".

I don't need evidence, but keep rationalizing the Patriots cheating all you want. And what does Jimmy Johnson do with Brady? Deflect deflect deflect!

of course you don't b/c you hate the Pats and cannot be objective, I hate the Pats and can be objective.

You brought up spygate earlier, JJ admitted he did the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom