NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

what does that have to do w/ Brady?

He went to Vegas with Ben Afleck and the nanny Ben was poking. And she like poking celebrities. I'm sure Giselle isn't to happy about this coming out.

Tom Brady as seen through the eyes of the court sketch artist today.

CMOYcQ4WoAA2MT-.jpg

This was right before Brady stabbed a large Asian man and then burned down his apartment.

who cares if he is splitting from his wife? what does this have to do w/ football?

who cares if he is splitting from his wife? what does this have to do w/ football?

I'll take any kind of distraction that may get him off his game and give us a better chance this year. I'm sick of the dude. One can only be so lucky in life and eventually karma will catch up to you. Hopefully TB meets his karma

I'll take any kind of distraction that may get him off his game and give us a better chance this year. I'm sick of the dude. One can only be so lucky in life and eventually karma will catch up to you. Hopefully TB meets his karma

I hope he retires soon but that man thrives on distractions. we just need him to retire.

So is today's hearing actually challenging the suspension or the right Goodell had to be the one to hear the appeal?

Back
Top Bottom