**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

Booker? Certianly wanted Ryan Harris but, the Broncos sniped us like the Panthers. I would have rather had Michael Bush over Booker.

I'm done with this draft. Michael Bush is waaaaay better than Lorenzo Booker.

If we trade up to pick up another 3rd rounder and get Free or Yanda I wouldn't feel so bad... but as it is now... I'm sick.

I guess day 2 is all defense?! Booker... FTW?!

Ugh WHY. ************* WHAT ABOUT BUSH, PITTMAN. Jesus christ.
Miami has a bruising back already why take another one this team lacked speed on offense and they are upgrading that area with picking Booker.

Hey a running back... nice waste of yet another pick.

Goodbye Ricky!
bush is power back and this doesnt mean williams is gone camron said he wanted speed in this draft and thats just what he had done our offence is 10 time beteer then it was 12 hours ago

Absolutely hate this pick. Why not trade down to the end of the third round if you're going to take this guy? Marcus McCauley or Doug Free would have made infinite more sense here.

That said, Houck must feel pretty good about Alabi...

Have some serious doubts about Cameron and Mueller now...Not a bad day one overall (I like Ginn and Beck a lot), but when you think that we could have easily had Quinn, Jarrett, Kalil and Free instead, you have to raise your eyebrows and wonder if Cameron and Mueller are going to lead us to the promised land...

Well, that's it for me. Apparenty, Satele is all we needed to fix our OL problems. We needed at third down back????? See ya next year in the top 10. I'll leave it to everyone else to post our D or F grades for the draft for day 1 when they all come out.

I cry for JT and Zach.

Back
Top Bottom