Official 76ers Thread | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Jrue Holiday
Evan Turner
Andre Iguodala
Elton Brand
Spencer Hawes

In other news Nocioni sprained his ankle training with the Argentinian national team. Will miss 3-4 weeks.
That's the lineup I would go with too, and I like that lineup going into the season. Also, it sucks Nocioni sprained his ankle, but I'm confident he'll be ready for the season.

Word from the Miami Herald is the Sixers will open up at home against the Heat. That game could be a huge confidence booster for us. Rest of the schedule gets released on the 10th.

QUOTE=PhinsPhan11;1063501548]Talk about a easy game to open with at home.[/QUOTE]

atleast we will see a sell out on opening nite at home for sixers.

Love the news of Rod Thorn being named team president. This guy is a good guy to have in your organzation. Good move by 76ers brass.

I absolutely love the Rod Thorn move. This is a guy who built a great team with Stefanski in NJ, and drafted Michael Jordan with the Bulls. I never would of thought we could have such a good offseason with what we had to work with. Brought in a great talent in Turner. Finally rid ourselves of Dummybert. Brought in two of the most highly regarded guys in basketball in Thorn and Collins, while putting a leash on Stefanski by giving Tony DiLeo and Gene Shue more say. Can't wait until we get some cap room.

One thing to keep in mind about Thorn, he has a great track record with trades (Trading for Jason Kidd, traded Kenyon Martin for 3 first round draft picks, traded Eddie Griffen on draft day for three draft picks, two being big contributors for the Nets in Richard Jefferson and Jason Collins). Maybe with Thorn in charge we finally start seeing some of the trades we've been expecting to happen this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom