𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝

I drive past there a couple times a month to take the wife to Dover. She has a gambling problem. Do any clamming out there?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Id don't but a lot of people like to clam around Chincoteague.

Today's haul with help from my son.
58e24ac420050a49e3fcaf816858819c.jpg

Thanks Buddy... it's actually a black drum. Hard to tell from the angle of the picture.

Blue crab...8 oz weight. They''ll be stacked up here for the next month or so. Probably could have caught a few more but I ran out of bait. Had to call all over town to get 3 blue crab this morning.

Few more nice ones today. This was the finale... this one was kind enough to pose with me and the kids before it was released. Much respect for the fight.
b44ce636131a1f7175f90f853a46385a.jpg

Wow, that looked like a red but I see the darker scales now that you told me what it is. Are they much different other than the color of their scales? I just noticed that there is no spot on the tail area either. Tricky fish! Glad to see you getting the kids involved early, that's outstanding!

I thought you didn't like to fish :)

Honestly deep sea fishing isnt my favorite, but when youre getting hits THAT often its fun. we lost about 7 or 8 on top of the 10 we caught. One was a real soul crusher...had him in the boat basically and our small boat bit us...guy got backed into the console and stumbled and lost the gaff.

First time Ive been deep sea fishing in a good bit.

Sounds like a blast. We use to fish the weedlines in a relatively small boat as well. Really gets hectic when you are in a school and holding your reel in one hand while trying to gaff your buddies fish with the other.
Nothing like fresh dolphin right out of the water. Haven't had that in years. The **** they pass as fresh here is barely eatable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom