Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

the fouls in the seris are like this 71 Det. and 64 Mia. only a 7 foul difference in the whole seris that seems extremely close for 3 games. It's basically even so stop complaining

I am a heat fan and I can admit that play with wallace should have been a foul on shaq. The billups foul I didnt see so I wont comment on that. But thats just one or two plays in the game. Its not like the pistons didnt get some calls. So many times Hamilton would get fouled take two steps and then make a shot and the refs would count it. The Pistons cant completely blame the refs because they missed free throws , let eddie jones and rasual butler get open 3s, and got T'd up.

Lindsey Hunter is one of the dirtiest defenders I've ever seen, and I haven't even seen that much of him.

The thing that really sickened me is that the announcers were giving him props for his D.

Horrible officiating.

On Around the Horn...they just did TWO segments...One on Larry Brown...and one on the Pistons....and didn't mention the word "HEAT" once...the panelists all took dumps on the HEAT....

Bob Ryan is my favorite.....So far he has predicted:

1. Before the Series: Pistons in Five.

2. After Game 1: Pistons SWEEP.

3. After Game 1: Wade might not score in the twenties the rest of the series.

4. After Game 2: The Heat will not win another game.

5. After Game 2: Wade will not score 40 again in the series...and look for the Pistons to adjust and shut him down in Game 3.

6. After Game 2: The Heat cannot win in Detroit...this series is not even close...there should have been two sweeps in the ECF and WCF.

7. After Game 3: I didn't think Wade had it in him.

8. After Game 3: The Heat should be happy with their season now.

9. After Game 3: The Heat will not win another game.

10. Today: The Larry Brown thing has to be a distraction because no way they lose game 3 like that.

11. Today: Detroit still wins the series...now in six.

12. Today: The better team is not winning!!!!

13. Today: Pistons win Game 4 easily.

My question? Did Shaq sleep with his wife? What did the HEAT do to him to have him hate the Heat so much?

Bottom line: Bob Ryan is an AZZHOLE.

Anyone know where i can go online other than nba.com and listen to a radio broadcast of the game?....i am in DC stuck with no TV...thanks

thanks for the suggeston...unfortunately espnradio online doesn't have the game on and nba.com charges $10....i was hoping someone knew of a random affiliate or something that has it online

This is another poorly officiated game in Detroit's favor, except this time...the refs have done enough to take us out of the game completely(for the moment).

It's the Conference Finals, let us play. Sad thing is, Detroit's playing much more aggressive.

I saw a stretch where Wade was fouled on 3-4 straight shots and none were called. 2/3 of Shaq's fouls were b.s., and there were some other crappy calls on Alonzo Mourning & Udonis Haslem.

The champs get all the calls...I remember the thread I made on the Pistons-Pacers series.

Eddie Jones is doing it again! and ZO.... HATERS **** OFF.

Back
Top Bottom