*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have mis-heard. Are you picking the Jets to win? Play well? They are the ****ing Jets. They are ****. Sounds like you are preparing for a Jets W! Yikes. Geno Smith is a turd and is their QB, no worries!

I think the Jets play loose. Miami will be tight and lead to early mistakes. They have played well the last few weeks. Plus, they run the ball and we do not stop it. Finally, Miami is awful at protecting the passer and the Jets will pressure RT.

DON'T DO ME DIRTY TODAY DOLPHINS!!! Enjoy the game everyone, not too often do we get games like this being Miami fans.

Oh yay Hayden and fins4ever are already posting negative crap, who saw that coming?

Not me......

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I think the Jets play loose. Miami will be tight and lead to early mistakes. They have played well the last few weeks. Plus, they run the ball and we do not stop it. Finally, Miami is awful at protecting the passer and the Jets will pressure RT.

Tight/Loose. You have been saying that **** all week. What the **** does that even mean, it's so vague. Why don't you break it down for us so we know if it's going to be your left foot or right stuck in your mouth after the game.

Tight/Loose. You have been saying that **** all week. What the **** does that even mean, it's so vague. Why don't you break it down for us so we know if it's going to be your left foot or right stuck in your mouth after the game.

Exactly, it's the same thing he does every week. He talks **** about the team and fo all week, then at the last second predicting the fins to win. That way he never really appears wrong.

It's like a broken record stuck on the world's ****tiest song.

My numbness is very complete. Ready to lie down and listen to the radio broadcast in total transcendence.

C'mon with all the negative mojo. We will kick their butts today. We handled their passrush in the last game by getting the ball out really fast with some crossing routes mixed in. We'll handle their passrush today. The key is can we run the ball and can we stop their run. Remember last game we stymied Smith so bad he was benched so why should we fear him a few weeks later. I don't fear anything about this Jets team and guys we will beat them today!

I mean, do we really have any level of confidence with this team after the absolute embarrassment last week? I have no freaking idea what to expect today and I have little confidence that even if they survive to play next week they won't get pummeled again. We need changes in leadership, starting with the GM and a win today and a playoff appearance will somehow justify all the BS that's being going on around here for too long. If it guaranteed ireland getting canned, I would probably wish they just lost today so we could move on and maybe get this thing right finally. I don't know, man. I'm really conflicted right now.

Wow, some of you babies need to stiffen your resolve. Man up!

Exactly, it's the same thing he does every week. He talks **** about the team and fo all week, then at the last second predicting the fins to win. That way he never really appears wrong.

It's like a broken record stuck on the world's ****tiest song.

Why is everyone so confused about the tightness of the team that has more on the line?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ravens win. Fins lose....sad now. Chargers game does not matter.

Why is everyone so confused about the tightness of the team that has more on the line?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ravens win. Fins lose....sad now. Chargers game does not matter.

Because you have no idea what's the team is feeling. You're spewing garbage.

Show some support for Christ's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom