*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link of where to watch the game for free online? I looked for over an hour last week and couldn't find one.

Thanks
no use in looking right now the links go up 5 minute before kick off

Marino using the reverse jinx by picking Jets to beat Dolphins today.

Miami has 60% chance of being THE team after today. Baltimore 21%, San Diego 16%, Pittsburgh 3% (according to Bloomberg).

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Jets not playing a lot of their starters today. Interesting.

Miami has 60% chance of being THE team after today. Baltimore 21%, San Diego 16%, Pittsburgh 3% (according to Bloomberg).

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

The Jets not playing starters? Huh?

why garner over brenner?since brenner has been out the oline played much worse

They are playing every starter and loaded for a fight.

Word?

I have numbed myself...but I still have more to apply.

I am not watching the game. The Internet is sketchy today. So instead, I listen to the Dolphins radio broadcast.

Fast approaching could give a flying f -ck if Miami wins or not.

The last Jets game was only 6-0 Miami into the third quarter. They started gashing us in the run game. Then a fumble by Simms on a handoff gave us the turnover. We took the ball and hit Hartline for the touchdown because Cromartie missed the tackle. That put us up 13-0. Jets got 3 then it was Millners turn to whiff on a tackle on Wallace and we never looked back. If we start slow it won't surprise me but I would sure love a game where I didn't have to freak out all day. When was the last time we had a nice rocking chair victory? As I've said in other threads this is the biggest game in the last 5 years.

1991 and the Monday Night Miracle haunt my thoughts. I have seen so many Jets victories at our home stadium, that I feel even more numb now.

Didn't they say on CBS (Boomer I believe) that the Jets are going to rest some starters today? And Rex Ryan's job is safe. I swear I heard that.

In the enemy's den. Pointed out to him that his RV is named "Dolphin".

Entered to this:[video=youtube;4BHVP3Ltia8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BHVP3Ltia8&sns=em[/video]

Didn't they say on CBS (Boomer I believe) that the Jets are going to rest some starters today? And Rex Ryan's job is safe. I swear I heard that.

Nope. Why would they rest anyone? They are going to play well and hard...all game.

Nope. Why would they rest anyone? They are going to play well and hard...all game.

I must have mis-heard. Are you picking the Jets to win? Play well? They are the ****ing Jets. They are ****. Sounds like you are preparing for a Jets W! Yikes. Geno Smith is a turd and is their QB, no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom