Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

Haha, the fins went 6-10 last year. We suck too. This signing would make me OK with taking RB round 1.

Point taken. I think Miami has a more talented roster than San Francisco.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

NFL Draft Diamonds ‏@DraftDiamonds 3m3 minutes ago
If Josh Norman was to sign a deal worth 16-18 million in SF, he would get crushed by Taxes. In J-Ville, Mia, or TB would save him money

Would love to see him go to the Buc's .. Give us more of a shot at Vernon Hargreaves III

With around $3 million in cap space, how do the Steelers expect to sign him?

You sign Norman and that instantly reduces any pressure in the first round. You can take LB, RB or DE with best player available and/or move back and pick up more picks if the opportunity arises.

It's a huge investment and it would mean a lot of things down the road but for the next two years it would at least be a home run.

While I would love to have Norman on the team, we should pass on him. We are going to have to do it through the draft. Pay the players in house and build through the draft and add small pieces through FA. We signed Suh and look where that got us. Have we learned nothing? Sinking another huge contract in Norman will not make us a great team. A great team is with great coaches and finding players to fit their scheme.

While I would love to have Norman on the team, we should pass on him. We are going to have to do it through the draft. Pay the players in house and build through the draft and add small pieces through FA. We signed Suh and look where that got us. Have we learned nothing? Sinking another huge contract in Norman will not make us a great team. A great team is with great coaches and finding players to fit their scheme.

I agree especially considering there should be a nice one sitting there at 13...

Would love to get him but I have a feeling the Dolphins are going to be used as leverage. Agents LOVE when Miami is involved. Ross pays big $$$$. Book it.

Back
Top Bottom