Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

Armando and ESPN reported that the dolphins have 19 mill to spend. Ian Rapoport numerous teams are trying to schedule a meeting with him to get him signed as soon as possible. IMO if the Phins signs Norman, the Phins will look to move Wake. I would want to trade down in the draft, to get more players for the money and draft Reggie Ragland.

Guys humor me here. What does Miami need to do realistically to sign Norman and our picks, who gets cut or restructured?

Honestly nothing. Very easy to give him a big signing bonus so he gets paid big in year 1. Low year 1 cap hit, means that there is no need to shuffle contracts with the cap space we have left. We still may chose to re-structure some guys if it were to happen, but fitting him in under the cap isn't really a question.

If he wasnt elite this past year, no one was.

I just don't like his age, not for where our roster currently is sitting.

Is it fair to say elite after 1 really good year? I don't think so, but I could be wrong

Was listening to NFL Sirius and they reported that the contract that Carolina was offering was only $11 million per year. Norman turned it down and Carolina said, go check the open market.

Dolphins should offer something like 4 years, $50 million with $24 million guaranteed and see if he'll bite.

This is most certainly not "news"

Guys humor me here. What does Miami need to do realistically to sign Norman and our picks, who gets cut or restructured?

Can make it work with a Tannehill restructure, Barry Jackson said we can easily and quickly open up 6 million with that

Can make it work with a Tannehill restructure, Barry Jackson said we can easily and quickly open up 6 million with that

if u look at tannehill's contract a restructure of it wouldnt be smart

if u look at tannehill's contract a restructure of it wouldnt be smart

when it comes to managing our cap, "smart" went out the window with the Suh restructure and the Maxwell signing. The cap can take another hit if it means signing an elite corner at our worst position

[TWEET]722961944949321729[/TWEET]

[TWEET]722964286486642690[/TWEET]

Certainly tempting and would elevate this defense in 2016.

But that contract will be disgusting. I have been fine with one more year in the dumps to build a foundation but you do this move and grab Zeke and Whitehair in the first two rounds . . . you need to make the playoffs in 2016.

Get Wake restructured and you can still wait it out on Dion and sign your draft class. No need to restructure Tannehill to get this move done.

Definitely should at least sniff around making this move.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Was listening to NFL Sirius and they reported that the contract that Carolina was offering was only $11 million per year. Norman turned it down and Carolina said, go check the open market.

Dolphins should offer something like 4 years, $50 million with $24 million guaranteed and see if he'll bite.

I'm sure he's looking at the deal Revis got and considering that the lowest he will go.

5 Year / $80 / $40 Guaranteed. $16 per year.

man they just dont want to pay him that kind of money..what was the tag worth anyway

I think he goes back to Carolina. Bold move by the Panthers I like it

i think there is a certain value of this happening when most teams have spent their Cap money on other FA's

Back
Top Bottom