***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 229 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JCane for keeping us in the know as always

I feel bad for Shannon the person though. He did clean the program up and is a legit CANE

If I wake up tomorrow and see we hired Gruden Ill probably go to church though. Somebody would deserve thanks for that.

I wouldn't expect anything tomorrow. An official press conference will be held in the Edgerrin James room tomorrow at 1:00PM by Kirby Hocutt.

But from what I understand Gruden wants $3.7M to $5.2M with incentives.

Trust me, we have the money. It's just a matter of spending it. Kirby says he wants to contend for titles...we're about to find out what he's made of.

So the bowl game is basically for the seniors to get a few draft points huh?

Thanks JCane for keeping us in the know as always

I feel bad for Shannon the person though. He did clean the program up and is a legit CANE

as an outsider, he seemed to do what the school wanted in cleaning you guys up, and he knew how to recruit, BUT he didn't know how to run a football program like the Canes. It was just TOO big for him at that point. IMO he'll get another HC at a smaller school, and IMO could be a good HC.

So the bowl game is basically for the seniors to get a few draft points huh?

Don't count on it. With Miami firing the entire staff and Stoutland having to take over duties, don't be surprised if we decline the bowl invite and the new staff concentrates on recruiting. If we decline the invitation we don't have to spend any money on travel, etc., and we still collect from the ACC bowl pool.

Don't count on it. With Miami firing the entire staff and Stoutland having to take over duties, don't be surprised if we decline the bowl invite and the new staff concentrates on recruiting. If we decline the invitation we don't have to spend any money on travel, etc., and we still collect from the ACC bowl pool.

True...we don't deserve to be in a bowl game anyways.

I highly doubt Kirby Hocutt declines the invitation to play a bowl game. It would be a big middle finger to our seniors to let the pathetic USF game be their last one.

I highly doubt Kirby Hocutt declines the invitation to play a bowl game. It would be a big middle finger to our seniors to let the pathetic USF game be their last one.

It's not uncommon given the situation. Remember Notre Dame did this very recently. It makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom