***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 654 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about I actually really like this hire, Head Coach Manny Diaz. I'm thinking Richt may have said something to Blake James that maybe they should consider him as HC.

Last edited:
Major Applewood come on down. Let him decide which assistances he keeps

If Manny is smart he let's the new OC pick his staff. Out with the old.

I'll bet Shaq and Pickney return for their senior season now. They would have left if a new guy came in.

"Miami is home. The University of Miami is home. The U has truly been 'the job' for me since I first got into coaching," said Diaz. "Having worked here over the past three years, I came to understand what it means to be part of 'The U' and came to appreciate the passion and commitment to excellence of all who proudly call themselves Canes. We will restore the football program to its place among the nation's elite and we will do it with hard work, dedicated coaches, and outstanding student-athletes. I'm excited about working with Blake and his team to make that happen."

I love this guy just hope he's ready for this.

I am hearing a rumor that Lane Kiffin wants to be the OC, I call BS on it even if it was true I'm passing Lane Kiffin has a snake vibe to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom