***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 656 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking our new OC will also have an option to bring back one or two of the coaches that were very good at recruiting like Hartley and maybe Dugans just find is a good O line guy. He'll probably do the QB's himself if it's the guy from NC.

**** Cager. 9 drops last year ? See ya

Guys, this is what we wanted.... A savage. My concern with Manny was that maybe he already had a relationship with some of the coaches so would keep them around. I thought Rich's son was safe since he lobbied for Manny to be his successor. Nope. All of the underperforming coaches have been slaughtered.

I can't wait to see what type of staff he puts together. Fedora and Martin are both intriguing options on the offensive end, and both guys should be able to pull in solid positional coaches if hired.

I'm really excited about Manny. I have high hopes for the program going forward. But I hope his leash is short, and it better be known that if he doesn't work out.... Blake James goes with him.

Happy New Year. Go Canes.

This

Love to have Thomas. I think Mike Rump might get replaced. Not as good of a recruiter as we thought.
Also would love Ken Dorsey as the QB coach if they can get him.

Play maker coaches WR's
Ed Reed coaches safety's
Ray Lewis coaches LB's
Dorsey gets the QB's
Let's do it :up:

image_d257e1e5-dfc0-49bc-a4df-159784a2b668_1024x1024.jpg

Houston coach and Texas QB Major Applewhite among those eyed for #Canes OC position with Larry Fedora.

Looks like Temple is going after Fedora for HC. Turnabout is fair play i guess. Applewhite is the guy I wanted anyway if it comes to that. A real gunslinger

Houston coach and Texas QB Major Applewhite among those eyed for #Canes OC position with Larry Fedora.

Looks like Temple is going after Fedora for HC. Turnabout is fair play i guess. Applewhite is the guy I wanted anyway if it comes to that. A real gunslinger
I do think Fedora does become the OC for Miami but curious as to why no talk of DC.

I think Banda is Manny's boy who has followed him everywhere so he's probably keep the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom